November 2017 SBF

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Nothing else to fork out in cash if there's not shortfall right? I think only need $$ there for SP, and conservancy...

HPS also deductible from CPF right?

what is HPS? i think Cash is only the SP & Conservancy lo.. included your fire insurance done online la..

Monday21

Reaction score
oh... that one i dunno lei... lol.. never notice that one is needed..

You see the table under 'Amount Payable For Purchase of Flat'
There's a little marking at the Combined CPF Ordinary Acc Bal^

Then below the table they explained something like this: ^CPF OA Balance as at DD/MM/YYYY without setting aside for the HPS insurance premium...

Amex^1234

Reaction score
You see the table under 'Amount Payable For Purchase of Flat'
There's a little marking at the Combined CPF Ordinary Acc Bal^

Then below the table they explained something like this: ^CPF OA Balance as at DD/MM/YYYY without setting aside for the HPS insurance premium...

think that one via CPF one ba... if i am not wrong?

LynR52

Reaction score
For those taking grant right, after you did your selection and the CSO for that day help you with grant application.. when did you get the follow up letter for HDB? The one that says 6 weeks from date of letter?

Mine 2 weeks already no letter come in. But HDB page does say they have received my application.

Mine like less than a wk after selection changed to received. But i nvr get any follow up letter that says 6 weeks lei? Nvr get any letter frm HDB also 😂.

talberry

Reaction score
For those taking grant right, after you did your selection and the CSO for that day help you with grant application.. when did you get the follow up letter for HDB? The one that says 6 weeks from date of letter?

Mine 2 weeks already no letter come in. But HDB page does say they have received my application.

I got mine nearly a month after I went for my appointment.

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Wah! :s13::s13::s13: CEO, CFO, COO...

Anyway wanna check... i saw something about joint tenancy and tenancy in common in the agreement for lease.... whats the diff and what are the pros and cons? read from web like not satisfying enough...

From Google :
joint tenancy
noun
the holding of an estate or property jointly by two or more parties, the share of each passing to the other or others on death.

Is it something like owner and co-owner?

Monday21

Reaction score
From Google :
joint tenancy
noun
the holding of an estate or property jointly by two or more parties, the share of each passing to the other or others on death.

Is it something like owner and co-owner?

hmm thats why... not sure too...

LynR52

Reaction score
Congrats! How many weeks u waited? I'm still waiting !

I went for selection 4th june. So about 6wks plus then received this letter lor. Hopefully by nxt wk cn get grant approval. Once i knw when key collection im going to book ID liao. Already went to 7 IDs in total to ask for qoutations. Kiasu i know! 😂

LynR52

Reaction score
I worry abt my electrical appliances... they cn only keep for 3mths max. Latest 30th aug. If 30th aug still havent get keys..dunno where to deliver all the items liao. But cannot help it la. Tht time got hari raya promo lah. Gss promo lah. So i bought them bcuz its super cheap.

heybuddy

Reaction score
Let's wait together. Hopefully good news will come next week for us:D

Ya hope next week will receive the letter :s13:

I went for selection 4th june. So about 6wks plus then received this letter lor. Hopefully by nxt wk cn get grant approval. Once i knw when key collection im going to book ID liao. Already went to 7 IDs in total to ask for qoutations. Kiasu i know! 😂

I worry abt my electrical appliances... they cn only keep for 3mths max. Latest 30th aug. If 30th aug still havent get keys..dunno where to deliver all the items liao. But cannot help it la. Tht time got hari raya promo lah. Gss promo lah. So i bought them bcuz its super cheap.

Not kiasu la.. we want to move in asap so wont waste money on the monthly repayment and our rental fees!
U can try to store them at storhub?

Amex^1234

Reaction score

i advise u to confirm which ID early.. cos the 3D drawing need do quite sometimes. My ID ask me to giv him 10days to draw also..somemore if the drawing come out the colors not match you still need amend here and there.. scarly.. now my ID have to rush out in 5days.. cos i getting keys soon.

You confirm everything early start work early..a reno need about 4-6weeks... so your electrical appliances come you can install up already..

LynR52

Reaction score
Ya hope next week will receive the letter :s13:

Not kiasu la.. we want to move in asap so wont waste money on the monthly repayment and our rental fees!
U can try to store them at storhub?

Yes exactly! My rental monthly is 500dlrs. No cabinet no extra room. My son starting school sept after school holidays. So i cannot afford to waste much time. No doubt hdb said they give 4mths grace to return rental after get keys..but i dun want to be paying extra 500mthly. Hees

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.