who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Play custom, add the AI yourself. Then no stress practice :).

I also lose AI before cause all AFK. Even you 30-0 also lose.

I dunno issit just me, but I feel Custom AIs are not as clever as VS AIs.

I can catch VS AIs jungling sia. And they do gangr@pes too :eek:

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
講華語可以嗎? :s13:

By the time you finish typing the hanyu pinyin and chose the correct chinese characters, they already left the scoring page.

Or if you are in the preparation page, by the time you finish a sentence, already change to loading page :(:(

NewTabX

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dunno issit just me, but I feel Custom AIs are not as clever as VS AIs.

I can catch VS AIs jungling sia. And they do gangr@pes too :eek:

Jungling I dunoo. But gangfk, got. This morning lor. Is me against 3 AI. The zilong keep scold nub nub nub. =.=

nyctophilia

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha in game?

I got kanna before people chatting happily in Bahasa Melayu or Tagalog one. Then I replied in English can?

Then kanna scolded for not telling them I don’t understand what they saying~

Semo dongxi also scold. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

By the time you finish typing the hanyu pinyin and chose the correct chinese characters, they already left the scoring page.

Or if you are in the preparation page, by the time you finish a sentence, already change to loading page :(:(

grove88

Reaction score
Haha in game?

I got kanna before people chatting happily in Bahasa Melayu or Tagalog one. Then I replied in English can?

We can teach you Indonesian curses, we all experts on this :s22::s22::s22:

NewTabX

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha in game?

Got ppl scold me singadog before. Why insult a dog? :(

NewTabX

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think about Irithel? i like the fact she can run and shoot. Hehe.

NewTabX

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I kana everyday, its normal. Win or lose also kenna one.

Yesterday I first time use Grock. Lol, dunno how to position the wall and cos my teammate to be trapped inside enemy base. Lol DED. I deserve being scolded.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
UrAnus. #giggles

Actually till now I dunno when to guard lane or to roam, especially when I playing natalia. I read most of the times natalia steal turrets one. But I think I will die alot if I steal turrets in vs humans like how i do in vs ai.

If you ask me how I feel lah~

You have to at least take down 2 turrets then you are free to roam around to help.

As long as your turret distance between enemies is close, when you are away your enemies will have chance to sneak in and steal your turret.

So yeah, even when you take down 1 turret, the chance of your turret in that lane kena taken down is still high. When you realize it, already 2 turrets kena stolen already.

But actually, if you are SIBEH ZAI, after you take down 2 turrets, you can actually stick to your lane and make use of the time to jungle and constantly clear minions and try reach the final enemy turret.

This is a very good distraction cos nobody would want their inhibitor turrets taken down. Then they will start to rush towards your side, giving your teammates chance to steal turrets (or sadly, nonsense more chance to jungle)

But at this point of time if you use this tactic, if you can realize, your lanes' minion kills are solely yours and jungle monster money/experience is yours. By that time you are strong enough to kill a couple of incoming defending enemies.

If you choose to roam around help after taking down 2 turrets, just make sure to see which is priority - kill enemies whom you know your teammates do without your help, or help your minions so that they can grow in number and attack turrets without your help, so that you can clear, run to the next lane which needs you.

So far these roles, to be honest, if it is me I'd just assign to Pharsa, Angela, Fanny, Lesley or Natalia. Cos they very stealthy and can move from 1 corner of the map to the next. The rest should just stick to their lanes to distract enemies.

I normally stick to my own lanes unless I have idiotic teammates who are all over the place, so no choice go steal turret in empty lane.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha in game?

Whenever they speak Malay, my default reply would be, "Don't understand Malay, stupid Indonesian" :s8::s8:

But those gone case one would interpret keywords in that sentence and think I asking them speak Malay, since to them their language is "Bahasa" (sort of like if a Caucasian hears me speak Cantonese, he/she would generalize it as Chinese), they will reply "stupid Malaysia" :s13::s13::s13::s13:

Either that, or they think Singapore is part of Malaysia :s8:

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got ppl scold me singadog before. Why insult a dog? :(

My reply is, "Dogs are cute and loyal. Can't say the same for you"

Especially those using our flag, I'd tell them they not using their own flag proves they not loyal. Even dogs are clever enough to tell the difference between our flags and theirs :s8:

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was actually shaking when I see the jawhead chiong towards me. :( JZD.

Speaking of Jawhead, I NEVER GO SAME LANE WITH JAWHEAD TEAMMATES.

At most I would possess to help.

Hate it whenever they throw me to die -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.