who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You martis main ah? Another meta hero. I really really like natalia and selena. But guess I need to figure out what is my style. Right now is "Y I so loser" style.

Used to, during the time they anyhow messed with Wukong's ultimate doppelganger skills. Then revamping him made it worse cos playstyle different and cannot escape anymore.

But then frequent bans of Martis happened in Draft Pick, and the fact his swinging skill now is so slow till playing him feels retarded, I finally found a way to play with New Wukong and so I am back as the Monkey King.

But now since back as EPIC, I become the Puppetmaster again cos if got chance, chope Angela rather than let enemy use, if she is not banned.

nyctophilia

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13: :s13: :s13:

Go create Y I so loser squad, then enrol me pls! 🙋🏼
You martis main ah? Another meta hero. I really really like natalia and selena. But guess I need to figure out what is my style. Right now is "Y I so loser" style.

NewTabX

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Used to, during the time they anyhow messed with Wukong's ultimate doppelganger skills. Then revamping him made it worse cos playstyle different and cannot escape anymore.

But then frequent bans of Martis happened in Draft Pick, and the fact his swinging skill now is so slow till playing him feels retarded, I finally found a way to play with New Wukong and so I am back as the Monkey King.

But now since back as EPIC, I become the Puppetmaster again cos if got chance, chope Angela rather than let enemy use, if she is not banned.

Wa.. hen chim.. lol. I never play draft pick before. not even in AI. Recently just venture into brawl nia.

What you mean back as epic..?

Who is puppetmaster?

nyctophilia

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahahahah I ever kanna 4 vex. 2 real vex and 2 ghost vex.
I play vex abt 1200 plus times liaoooooo :crazy:

practice her till you get it right.
I hate facing Vexana cos of the irritating confusion skill and having to fight myself when I am already dying.

You get to kill me even after you die lor -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.