Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apink’s Hayoung Opens Up About How She’s Always Wanted An Older Sister Figure In Her Life

Hayoung1.jpg
Apink’s Hayoung is the next female celebrity to get a “Secret Sister.”

On the July 20 episode of the show, Hayoung talked being an only child and about wanting an older sister figure in her life. When asked if there were specific moments when she wanted an older sister, she responded by exclaiming, “Always! This is going to get really sad all of a sudden, but in the future, when my family passes away, I think it’ll be lonely if I’m alone.”

She continued, “Other than Namjoo, all of the other Apink members have siblings. Whenever we do things like concerts, their siblings come to cheer them on, and I’m so envious of that.” Hayoung added, “I don’t have any celebrity friends. Other than school friends, I don’t have any older sister figures who I can be friendly with and say things like, ‘It’s been so long.’ I’ve always needed an older sister.”

Hayoung then talked about her love for gaming, and when asked what she wanted to do with her secret sister, she answered, “I want to try the more active games with my sister. Games where you have to move your body seem like fun. I also want to try games where you have to rely on each other to get out of danger, like escape rooms.”

She then listed other activities she wanted to try with her secret sister, such as eating spicy rice cakes with their hair tied up. Hayoung added that she also liked to eat eel, chicken feet, and dried side dishes in general, and that she would like to share the things that she enjoys with her secret sister.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cha Tae Hyun, Bae Doona, Son Seok Gu, And Lee El Confirmed For New Remake Drama

Cha-Tae-Hyun-Bae-Doona-Son-Seok-Gu-Lee-El.jpg
The cast has been finalized for the upcoming KBS 2TV drama “The Greatest Divorce” (working title).

“The Greatest Divorce” is a romantic comedy that will question if marriage is the true completion of love. The drama will explore the difference in women and men’s thoughts about love, marriage, and family. It’s a remake of ‘Matrimonial Chaos,’ a popular Japanese drama written by Sakamoto Yuji who also wrote the original drama that was recently remade into tvN’s “Mother.”

Cha Tae Hyun, Bae Doona, Lee El, and Son Seok Gu will portray two different married couples. Cha Tae Hyun will appear as a stubborn man named Jo Seok Moo who seems to have a loose screw. He prefers to be alone rather than somewhere with many people. Unlike his real-life friendly image, the actor will transform into the mean-spirited yet sensitive Jo Seok Moo.

Bae Doo Na will portray Kang Hwi Roo. In contrast to her husband Jo Seok Moo, Kang Hwi Roo is a woman who’s easygoing about everything. At times, she can be restless and hasty, but is an optimistic and lovable character.

Lee El will play the role of Jo Seok Moo’s first love Jin Yoo Young. She seems introverted and unstable, but has a strong hold on her own perspectives.

Son Seok Gu will appear as the mysterious Lee Jang Hyun. People have a hard time figuring out what his thoughts and he’s always wanted by many women. He made his acting debut in the second season of the U.S. series “Sense8” and left an impression on viewers as a villain in “Mother.”

“The Greatest Divorce” will be directed by Yoo Hyun Ki whose previous works include “Brain,” “Seoyoung, My Daughter,” and “Unkind Ladies.” The drama is scheduled to air in October.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Viewers criticize 'Produce 48's screen time distribution, keyword 'Yue-S-Ple' trends #1 on search engines

Kaeun-misc.jpg
Viewers have created a new keyword bearing criticism toward 'Produce 48', for alleged uneven distribution of screen time for each of the trainees on the show.

After the broadcast of this week's 'Produce 48' on July 20, the keyword "Yue-S-Ple" trended at #1 on popular search engines. The word is a combination of Yue Hua, Stone (Music), Starship, and Pledis; as netizens are complaining that most of the screen time distribution on this week's episode went to trainees from the above entertainment companies. Furthermore, trainees from the above "Yue-S-Ple" companies make up a majority of the top 12 from last week's broadcast; and netizens noted that among the top 12 ranking trainees from last week, only the Japanese trainees did not receive any screen time on this week's episode.

Back during seasons 1 and 2 of 'Produce 101', the staff of the show received similar criticism for allegedly "favoring" trainees from some companies over others, using "editing" to shed more light on some, and none on others.

Netizens' comments included: "The PD's editing is definitely showing favoritism", "The labels must be lobbying the crap out of those PDs", "It's worse than 101 this time", "How can you call it a girl group produced by the nation's producers", "Even if they get cursed out, they're making money so they're not gonna listen", "Even if it's not fair, you can't ignore the star-quality of some of those girls", etc.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BLACKPINK @ WATERBOMB 2018

BLACKPINK @ WATERBOMB 2018 - Sprite Island Opening Event (FULL)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.