Not open for further replies.

LordKuroda

Reaction score
Na na na na na........ :D

PPO5a4nl.jpg

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6003 using GAGT

Hongyan

Reaction score
I don't think anyone who isn't new to watches will enjoy the SKX jubilee bracelet. It's not bad but I suggest you try out some of the better (those are already not that great) bracelets on say, a Samurai and compare. If those feel a lot better to you, just buy the rubber version and switch out for a Strapcode bracelet later on.
Thanks for the info. I m quite new to watch, 6 month with a single watch, a Tudor Style. I was considering adding Sinn104 “office diver” for 2nd watch, all of a sudden, want try this SKX007, it's classic, reluable, budget, wont go wrong i think.

Sent from HUAWEI VKY-L29 using GAGT

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I m quite new to watch, 6 month with a single watch, a Tudor Style. I was considering adding Sinn104 “office diver” for 2nd watch, all of a sudden, want try this SKX007, it's classic, reluable, budget, wont go wrong i think.

Sent from HUAWEI VKY-L29 using GAGT

If you get bored of the stock look, there are always mods!
Z6dJvLw.jpg

pwillie

Master Member
Reaction score
Just an old man with a 45 year old watch.. cut me some slack bro..

If u find another at same condition, i trade you a BNIB WG blue sub :s12:

Happy sundays!

Oz8qfHa.jpg

Mine with a new strap... is it worth a bnib WG blue sub?

H1ZTx1x.jpg

mpcdude

Reaction score
Got the call on thurs and picked it up yesterday!!! Waited close to 2 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.