[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
got text say lucky pokemon seems to revolve around trading.

perhaps after trade. if lucky. the pokemon may become lucky pokemon?

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i wonder. when will pogo release chansey with nurse joy hat.

enough of pikachu with hatss.

also i wish there is “cosplay” in pogo. since we can buy attire in pogo.
why not release the anime character to pogo.

interesting. can buy n make ur character look like ash gary brock nursejoy. etc etc.

n perhaps. if u wear that full attire. u get somesort of “bouns” also.
(diff character. diff bouns of cos)

haha... it also indirectly promotes the pokemon anime n show. NN. come on.
You got watch the trailer of Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee?

The Pikachu there can customize hairstyle. Haha.

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel like removing some of my friends in my list which are not really active in this game.

Always having item storage issue and not able to collect gifts. I had the feeling with the gift feature, Niantic made us to play more...............:D

You got it right. They want us to pay more to upgrade the item storage. Even the 5 free raids are loading you with more items.

koolkool

Reaction score
You got it right. They want us to pay more to upgrade the item storage. Even the 5 free raids are loading you with more items.
I overcome this by setting a max number each item can be stored. This will keep a check and balance on the storage. For example, after yesterday's zapdos day, I have excess potions and revives. I just bin them as I don't see I have the energy to go to nearby gym to use the excess potion and revives up after the exertion.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

koolkool

Reaction score
There is strong case of encountering lucky version pokemon only when rainbow spotted.
Actually, just thinking, if this is the case, will this trigger trainers to hunt for lucky pokémon and "collect" them, just like shiny pokémon? That will be really be a devious move by NN to ring in the registers with more and more trainers needing to buy extra pokémon storage. Tsk.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
I only have a few friends added, so with less demand, the supply will be manageable. Usually on my way to night walk or weekend activities, I can replenish the 10 gifts allowed in storage.

I should do night walk too ... I guess

koolkool

Reaction score
Actually, just thinking, if this is the case, will this trigger trainers to hunt for lucky pokémon and "collect" them, just like shiny pokémon? That will be really be a devious move by NN to ring in the registers with more and more trainers needing to buy extra pokémon storage. Tsk.

Still on this thought. If NN changed the colour of the lucky pokémon, this is going to be really interesting. Non shiny version, shiny version, alolan version and now lucky version. NN huat Ah. How to buy NN shares?

koolkool

Reaction score
I should do night walk too ... I guess
Night walks are fun. Try it. There are quite a significant number of night joggers, so you will not feel alone definitely. You will also meet hard core trainers on e scoot fighting gyms and catching pokémon past 10 pm. They are a different breed, a league of their own.

gracehsu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
?? u is mrhello?

no wonder i tot how come nv post for quite sometime.

why change nick ah.

No lah.. mr hello updated a few pages before this.
I also noticed he never provide his updates as frequent as before .. he recently updated that he caught a shiny zapdos so I congratulated him

Some-one

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Night walks are fun. Try it. There are quite a significant number of night joggers, so you will not feel alone definitely. You will also meet hard core trainers on e scoot fighting gyms and catching pokémon past 10 pm. They are a different breed, a league of their own.

You're right. At night got a lot of people also. Just that I prefer to sleep instead of sweating it out at night. :D

jannworld

Reaction score
I think 3k++ sgd is peanuts to him. The man is not working full time and yet is driving a Lexus- either he millionaire retired early or some rich’s man son. Either way u have to agree that he is in position to chase his dreams without needing to work to earn $$ and bring Food to the table for the family like most of us

i just watched PN youtube video last night.

BT reallly is solid... he really buy pokecoin machiam no need money. sort of.

right now. his acc. got 300k pokecoins. thats almost 3k++ sgd.
(he say thats the amount of coin he prepare for his travel in usa..)

jin satkii....

jannworld

Reaction score
There’s nothing wrong with this. I also only added family members and real life friends and 4-6 of us raid regularly on weekends.

Yes, noticed the disclaimer in add friend request. I only have 2 friends I personally know who is still playing pokémon go. Added them. But it seemed like everyone is adding other trainers without much thoughts so I have added another 4 more, mainly to see if I can "make" more friends playing the same game.
I'm always paranoid about such social stuff, so do pardon my hidebound and conservative nature.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
thats why in the first place. they say. u only add pple u know.

if not. aiya. who will track u down. if so scare then dont add any friend lo.

collect gifts at different places. who really stalk a player, even in close vicinity, u also dunno who is it

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Still on this thought. If NN changed the colour of the lucky pokémon, this is going to be really interesting. Non shiny version, shiny version, alolan version and now lucky version. NN huat Ah. How to buy NN shares?

nn cannot anyhow change color of the pokemon.

add text ok. change color. cannot. unless. nitendo say can. unlikely

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
You're right. At night got a lot of people also. Just that I prefer to sleep instead of sweating it out at night. :D

i do night walk. like 1-2hrs. along the longkang. only when there is stardust event. if not. i just play whenever i can when i move point A to B. wont specific cater time for it. haha.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I think 3k++ sgd is peanuts to him. The man is not working full time and yet is driving a Lexus- either he millionaire retired early or some rich’s man son. Either way u have to agree that he is in position to chase his dreams without needing to work to earn $$ and bring Food to the table for the family like most of us

ya. he is rich. the hse he stay n the car. etc etc. is nt cheap too.
its impossible to spend n have so much wealth assuming he play this game fulll time n at his age. (unless he tio 5million toto. single winner)

recently he go china with his family n took a photo outside Wanda shopping mall.
who knows. his family got anything to do with that.

(google wanda group .. enough said.)

nonetheless. jin satkii la. willing to spend so much money n time on a game. really is legend ..

Last edited:

Sgtrad

Reaction score
I feel like removing some of my friends in my list which are not really active in this game.

Always having item storage issue and not able to collect gifts. I had the feeling with the gift feature, Niantic made us to play more...............:D

Agree, oblige to collect gifts and open gifts. When I was in TWN and I was so free it was okay. I even took a lot of trouble to walk to the nice sculpture many times to collect gifts. Than comr the potions and revives part. Have to engage in more gym fights to clear if not quite wasted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.