QUESTION ABOUT CITIBANK PREMIERMILES CARD

Gamma~

Reaction score
My PP card expired for >1 year already but no new card was sent to me. And my Citi PM is still active. May i know who should i contact to get my new PP card? Citi or PP in HK?

Gamma~

Reaction score
My PP card expired for >1 year already but no new card was sent to me. And my Citi PM is still active. May i know who should i contact to get my new PP card? Citi or PP in HK?
Answering my own question for the benefits of others. In Citi case, you can contact Citi to get a new card.

DriftKing

Reaction score
A quick check, topping up the following does it give miles (?):

1) Top-up ezlink
2) Top up Grabpay

nicholasowj

Reaction score
Just wondering, i just got this card and i started using it already and i understand the conversion rate is $1 to 1.2 miles. But i've spent like $54 on my card and the miles is only showing up as 28, btw the $54 are not pending transactions. Anyone knows what's wrong?

Last edited:

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, i just got this card and i started using it already and i understand the conversion rate is $1 to 1.2 miles. But i've spent like $54 on my card and the miles is only showing up as 28, btw the $54 are the pending transactions. Anyone knows what's wrong?

citi miles will only be awarded after the transactions are posted (ie not pending). Not sure where your 28 miles come from.

nicholasowj

Reaction score
Sorry for typo in previous post. That $54 are not pending, already confirmed already, so it would seem i'm missing some points?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry for typo in previous post. That $54 are not pending, already confirmed already, so it would seem i'm missing some points?

probably need to wait a couple of days after transaction posted for points to be awarded

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for general spending, is citi PM still a worth while card to use to chalk up miles?
personal fav

1)UOB PPV/PPA
2)UOB PM
3)Citi Reward
4)Citi PM
5)DBS altitude

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.