Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My fren grab driver early morning text me n chant paikia poem. What should i do? Pls advise. :(

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
For me is 5 min liao i call. If call liao he/she say lai liao lai liao. Then see the rider come then i no charge.

If 5 min call liao no pick up. Then after that see he/she dilly dally walk to car then i will charge.

But for cases if say i at a location waiting. Then after 5 min i call and realise he actually at another entrance (still same location according to the booking). I drive to him/her i wont charge late fee.

I think give and take ba.... Dont because of $3 make everyone unhappy....

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah u very patient sia

By 5mins pax not arriving, i cancel and move on liao.

if that place can stop and wait longer, i will wait till 6mins, 6mins up i charge $3 liao if not, i also cancel and move on

For me is 5 min liao i call. If call liao he/she say lai liao lai liao. Then see the rider come then i no charge.

If 5 min call liao no pick up. Then after that see he/she dilly dally walk to car then i will charge.

But for cases if say i at a location waiting. Then after 5 min i call and realise he actually at another entrance (still same location according to the booking). I drive to him/her i wont charge late fee.

I think give and take ba.... Dont because of $3 make everyone unhappy....

Snakekiller

Reaction score
Didn't bother to call, 6th mins just cancel and go, don't like to see black face because of the additional charge.

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah u very patient sia

By 5mins pax not arriving, i cancel and move on liao.

if that place can stop and wait longer, i will wait till 6mins, 6mins up i charge $3 liao if not, i also cancel and move on

I nv charge $3 before. :(

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Want to look cool? Want to feel suave? Want to let ppl think u r some satki key position holder by wearing sunshade n Bluetoot earpiece?

Look no further! Sign up now next to kong meng sua! Cya there!

TurboX

Reaction score
I ever wait 10 min..
Finish trip and collect normal fare..
Pax automatic offer $10 tip...

So diam diam reverse paychology also can..
Happen twice liaoz..
Still got good riders around..

mnxmnxmnx

Reaction score
Ever waited for more than 10mins. As long as rider response to txt or call, will never charge.

So far never charge any rider for late.

Rider must also be considerate, as long as location can wait it's ok, cbd or area cannot wait one I will have to cancelled as long don't see rider.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there was once i at plaza sing, pax boarded the car and asked me to wait for her friend

i told her there will be a $3 charge for every 5min wait.

she sae okay, i waited for abt 6min and her friend appear. Before i move off, i told her again there will be an extra $3 charge as we waited 6 mins for her friend, she replied okay

end trip i just charge, ratings never drop :o

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another incident, pax booked 2 drop off.

pax sae wanna send her friend up to the hse as the friend was drunk and asked me can wait?

i replied: miss, i can understand ur situation but i also hope that u can understand we are drivers and time is monies

i can wait for u for 5mins, anything above 5mins i will have to charge accodingly, 5mins wait for $3 and she sae okay

when reach the first destination, i told her i will start the timer once she and her friend alight from the car.

waited for abt 3 mins and she board e car n she thank me for waiting.

i think is abt communicating properly wif the riders in the first place.

Wheels4Wheels

Reaction score
Mercs and Lexus most common and recommended, but image and performance wise it’s still Mercs
Audi got people buy/rent, because it’s cheaper but maintenance is more problematic (less reliable)
BMW also maintenance woes (less than Audi maybe?), but more expensive than Audi. Premium seldom see BMW

If anyone is thinking of getting a premium ride solely for Grab, I say, don't waste your time.

Most of us who drive Premium - Grab is merely a sidekick. We have at least 2 or 3 other sources of business and Grab is just to fill the teeth gap in between those bookings. It's kinda different from the usual economy Grab.

If Grab can tag $10 GCP as high rate, obviously the booking will get thrown around because none of us are accepting this kind of silly rates.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but i also hope that u can understand we are drivers and time is monies

Why bother? Dun need. Just keep to urself.

Passenger dont care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.