Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
9 Months from now, how many drivers gonna ask CeePeeFff & IRAS for installment or go loan money from others? :s22:

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bfqRfTPl.jpg

Start 8.45am till last pax drop 8.20pm,
1.15hr lunch and 30min break before evening peak

Only got b2b jobs during peak hours, off peak must wait 3 mins for ping

Only got 1 surge job which is in the morning

Inbetween did 1 Ryde X job

10hrs 22 trips. Good leh.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dunnoe if govt will play us out anot

but they shld be coming out wif new tax laws allowing phv drivers to minus some percentage of expenses :o

9 Months from now, how many drivers gonna ask CeePeeFff & IRAS for installment or go loan money from others? :s22:

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dunnoe if govt will play us out anot

but they shld be coming out wif new tax laws allowing phv drivers to minus some percentage of expenses :o

Let them tax gao gao la. Nation building. :o Plus I need to slp well.

All PHV better drive on NDP go Padang there. See your money shoot into sky.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think i go leeflect

ppl drive until can buy new car n condo

time for me to go down n start engine and work hard :(

Ya I think so too. He everytime tell me abt twin waterfall. But when he chant poem tat day I chua sai. :(

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dats why i like cdb jobs. Distance even shorter and when got surge lagi best.

U will be surprise alot of inter cbd travelling... cos grab still cheaper then taxi. Taxi got extra $3 cbd surcharge. Car haven move already $6.90 if booking is $9.90.

Just hang around mbc/marina one/shenton way area from 2-559pm.

Ya lo gross....

Some interesting thing i notice when looking at my history

$10-$15 fare is 10-15km

$7,8,9 around 4-7km

20km will be $16-20

I have a 40km that is $28....

Seems like getting $7-9 fare seems better... Shorter...

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Grab reverses changes to rewards policy after customers express unhappiness

SINGAPORE - Four days after announcing changes to its rewards scheme which sparked an online furore, ride-hailing firm Grab has reversed a decision which made it harder for customers to secure points that gave them discounts on rides.

On Friday (July 20), the firm had revised its GrabRewards membership requirements as well as policy for earning points across Grab's three main services - rides, e-payments and food delivery.

Customers discovered they were earning fewer points per dollar spent. But points awarded per dollar spent shopping using e-payment GrabPay increased on a whole.

On Monday, a spokesman for Grab said the firm acknowledged that customers "would appreciate time to adjust to the changes".

"Effective July 24 at 8am, until Sept 30, GrabRewards members can claim ride reward points at the previous rates. Customers who have purchased Grab ride rewards based on the new rates will have the difference in points refunded," added the spokesman.

Customers say the rewards matter because 2,200 points could translate to a $5 discount on rides.

Grab rewards are tiered for different levels of membership with higher tiered members earning points at a faster rate. They start at Member, then progress to Silver, Gold and Platinum.

Before the change on Friday, Members earned eight points for every dollar spent on rides when they paid in cash, but after the change, it dropped to one point per dollar spent. The change on July 20 also meant Members using GrabPay for rides saw rewards dropping from 16 points per dollar spent to three points per dollar spent.

Mr Khairul Ansar, 33, a supply chain analyst, said when he realised he was getting fewer points, he decided to use the ComfortDelGro app.

"The prices are about the same, but I prefer to support ComfortDelGro now," he said.

Transport economist Walter Theseira said it is not unusual for customer rewards programmes to get devalued, pointing to the credit card and airline industries as examples. This is typically done to improve the bottom line of companies, he added.

The Singapore University of Social Sciences senior lecturer said unhappy commuters may not move to either taxi booking services or one of the newer private-hire car services. Ease of use still matters, he said.

"It may very well be the case that people complain, but they continue to use Grab," said Dr Theseira.

Separately, Grab is expected to submit a written representation on Thursday appealing against the Competition and Consumer Commission of Singapore's provisional decision which had proposed financial penalties, among other measures, after Grab's acquisition of Uber's business here.

The commission had described the deal as anti-competitive.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ds-policy-after-customers-express-unhappiness

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dats why i like cdb jobs. Distance even shorter and when got surge lagi best.

U will be surprise alot of inter cbd travelling... cos grab still cheaper then taxi. Taxi got extra $3 cbd surcharge. Car haven move already $6.90 if booking is $9.90.

Just hang around mbc/marina one/shenton way area from 2-559pm.

10 - 15mins $6 - $8 VS 20 - 25mins $18 - $24. Which 1 u choose?

Oliveiro90

Reaction score
Go to onemotoring website then slowly select under options. Shld click p10 self drive to Chaffeuer - Z10. A 100dollars via debit/creditcard is required. Proceed to vicom and get the blue decal at 20dollars nett. Before that, remember to have commercial insurance ready. Cos once ported to z10, ur car is classified under commercial already.

Let me know if require insurance which i have lobang. Many dudes here has taken up through my broker. Mai lugi max pls.

Ok bro thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.