Best ramen in Singapore

techizen2

Reaction score
think the one at OC 7flr is still the best

Yep. Totally agree! My go to ramen place always. Tried the ones downstairs at Hokkaido Marche and still no fight.

The only one that can beat Nantsuttei is Ebisoba Ichigen but for that, need to fly to Sapporo

vaaAAaal

Reaction score
Konjiki Hototogisu

there's a new ramen in town, looks good but haven't tried it yet. anyone tried before? ah i can't share the link since i am new. saw it from 8 days site - Konjiki Hototogisu

decade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there's a new ramen in town, looks good but haven't tried it yet. anyone tried before? ah i can't share the link since i am new. saw it from 8 days site - Konjiki Hototogisu

Brought here by the same person who brings you Ajisen ....how good can it be?

Hikenn

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone going to the japan event happening at suntec first weekend of August , heard keisuke gonna sell 500 bowls each day of special ramen there :s12:

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Nope. Going for the Sentosa ramen event instead.

Anyone going to the japan event happening at suntec first weekend of August , heard keisuke gonna sell 500 bowls each day of special ramen there :s12:

JamieChu

Reaction score
We are all "narutos' here aren't we.:D The love of ramen never stops & it should be passed down to generations after generations. Jokes aside, these are the few ramen places i highly recommend going to in Singapore :

1.Konjiki Hototogisu at Chijmes ( just opened last month too! famous ramen chain store in Tokyo; the broth is the killer )

2. A noodle story ( unique blend of flavours; all mixed into one. Good for people that likes to try something different from the usual ramen )

3. Marutama Ramen ( there's just something different about their char siew they use in their char siew ramen here; very Q & fresh ! )

I still have not explore finish all the ramen stores in Singapore but will definitely do so sooner rather then later !

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
ganbatte ~~

We are all "narutos' here aren't we.:D The love of ramen never stops & it should be passed down to generations after generations. Jokes aside, these are the few ramen places i highly recommend going to in Singapore :

1.Konjiki Hototogisu at Chijmes ( just opened last month too! famous ramen chain store in Tokyo; the broth is the killer )

2. A noodle story ( unique blend of flavours; all mixed into one. Good for people that likes to try something different from the usual ramen )

3. Marutama Ramen ( there's just something different about their char siew they use in their char siew ramen here; very Q & fresh ! )

I still have not explore finish all the ramen stores in Singapore but will definitely do so sooner rather then later !

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Good start, however don't really like Marutama after having it when they first opened here. Probably has to do with their chicken broth. :s22:

Sent from LENOVO P2 using GAGT

hoks

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just went to try konjiki hototogisu. Not my type of soup. Its a little bitter, maybe its from the clam.

Still better than tsuta though.

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Don't say I never give 2018 accounts a chance.

Try Tom Yum Crayfish Ramen from Ajisen and thank me later.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.