[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starbutt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just tried trading shiny legendary where both side don't have the same variant. Still cost 80k SD for ultra friend. Wonder what will be the cost when reach best friend?

Delardino

Reaction score
Yup.
Mine got error.
Gotta log-out and relog-in again.
U swipe close the app after logout first acc den on the app to log in 2nd acc so wont see the error code come out, save 1x of loading in time.

Just tried trading shiny legendary where both side don't have the same variant. Still cost 80k SD for ultra friend. Wonder what will be the cost when reach best friend?

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
tia gong multiple account re-login on same phone will kena some kind of error and drastically slow down the log in process.

anyone can confirm? :)
If same device.. when u logout a account n login diff account.. the first load up.. sure will tio error.. n u have to force close the game.. n re load the game to play normally.

to save time... what u can do this.. once u logout.. login new acc.. dont wait for it to load finish.. once the load screen pop up.. u force close it.. n re launch the game.

I know it's a headache.. especially to pple who play MANYYYYY acc..but only have 1 or 2 device. lol. Not sure this update.. got fix ornot..

but I just update my app.. n I found a bug.. click onto wild pokemon.. n it has already been fed berry.. like what?... since when i fed it.. who fed it..:eek::s13:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Must remember first hand rule...

Only when forced update, then the release of features will be LIVE~

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
tia gong multiple account re-login on same phone will kena some kind of error and drastically slow down the log in process.

anyone can confirm? :)

Yes, there seems to be some sort of a time-out feature after logging out an account and logging in another account.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Must remember first hand rule...

Only when forced update, then the release of features will be LIVE~

just went to their twitter acc to beo abit..

as usual.. kanna shoot gao gao...

alot pple including myelf.. been trading.. for nth.
:s13: oh well.
nvm... life goes on. :s13:

limbs03

Reaction score
Yes, there seems to be some sort of a time-out feature after logging out an account and logging in another account.

If same device.. when u logout a account n login diff account.. the first load up.. sure will tio error.. n u have to force close the game.. n re load the game to play normally.

to save time... what u can do this.. once u logout.. login new acc.. dont wait for it to load finish.. once the load screen pop up.. u force close it.. n re launch the game.

I know it's a headache.. especially to pple who play MANYYYYY acc..but only have 1 or 2 device. lol. Not sure this update.. got fix ornot..

but I just update my app.. n I found a bug.. click onto wild pokemon.. n it has already been fed berry.. like what?... since when i fed it.. who fed it..:eek::s13:

About 30 seconds to 1 minute.

Ok thanks all!
The multi yellow blue guys in my area now headache liao, need to buy more phones liao :s13:

jayjaylim

Reaction score

Previously before the forced update, i can switch accounts without encountering error.
After the update,the error started.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone here traded pokemons and in return get a pokemon that has a better IV than before trade?

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Anyone here traded pokemons and in return get a pokemon that has a better IV than before trade?

ive traded 180 pokemon now.
i can only say. less than 10 become wonder. even wonder

usually 82-88%. hvnt see >90%. status is great fren.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.