Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
He called again from the first call, its because he needs to take a break to come up with another idea, or he go check with his superior on how to deal with you.

Just don't be guailan/xialan to him. Right now you're his prime target.

Why you scared of him ?
Ask him come out meet face to face if he really so fierce.
He will give you 101 excuse cannot meet up with you.
Nowadays loan shark very hard to get runner work for them just for $200.
If caught, the runner will go jail, minimum fine $5000 and minimum 3 stroke of cane. Is that worth it for $200 ? :s13::s13::s13:

Under the Moneylenders Act 2010 (Revised Edition), first-time offenders found guilty of loanshark harassment could be jailed for up to five years, fined a minimum of $5,000 and up to $50,000, and caned between three and six strokes.

Domino1904

Reaction score
He called again from the first call, its because he needs to take a break to come up with another idea, or he go check with his superior on how to deal with you.

Just don't be guailan/xialan to him. Right now you're his prime target.

Nvr xialan la bro.

Very SILENT in fact. Speaking in such soft demeanor. Just hoping for this to just go away.

:s39:

Sharuu

Reaction score
Nvr xialan la bro.

Very SILENT in fact. Speaking in such soft demeanor. Just hoping for this to just go away.

:s39:

Just ignore. You'll be fine after a month. You see this whole forum also got pattern. Most will post first time, very frantic, can't tell elbow from backside, so many exclamation marks, ask stupid questions, then after one month disappear. Nine times out of then, nothing happens. (The tenth time is JJlin lol).

As long as you ignore and lie low and be a bit more watchful is fine.

And DON'T FUND CRIMINALS.

Domino1904

Reaction score
Just ignore. You'll be fine after a month. You see this whole forum also got pattern. Most will post first time, very frantic, can't tell elbow from backside, so many exclamation marks, ask stupid questions, then after one month disappear. Nine times out of then, nothing happens. (The tenth time is JJlin lol).

Hahaha.

Good one...

Thanks. I will keep that in mind and will update you guys here.
If anyone has any suggestions on what else can be done, pls do share (Except for those ideas that have already been mentioned before).

Sharuu

Reaction score
Hahaha.

Good one...

Thanks. I will keep that in mind and will update you guys here.
If anyone has any suggestions on what else can be done, pls do share (Except for those ideas that have already been mentioned before).

I never said I wanted updates. Lol.

Everything that needs to be suggested has already been suggested. Just carry on with your programme and don't think too much.

All the best.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

Ya lo.come one catch one.at least I noe my tax money din to wasted to the home team. Shaaru mine big amount ma.my Al is old school type.nt scammer Al. I run total 8k from those scammer deffered loan ah long.in total believed they from same stall

lesnar88

Reaction score
I own 15 Als.

Confirm some under one syndicate. Mine last time also 15 ALs.

AL 1 name is Korea, AL 2 name Macau lol.

To deal with so many AL, mine was we negotiate. Come up with some pitiful stories, block their numbers then tahan the harassment. After a while it just died

khunjuno

Reaction score

This one damn true. When I first run my AL I was so in panic mode and needed to vent everything out here, but seeing the trend... after a while every one also no problem. Of course will go through the verbal harassment and perhaps some physical harassment, but so far no one kena chop hand and leg yet.

I think most of the time is just we scare ourselves, so AL can manipulate us to keep paying or to work for them.

DON'T FUND CRIMINALS! (well said).

Star69

Reaction score
This one damn true. When I first run my AL I was so in panic mode and needed to vent everything out here, but seeing the trend... after a while every one also no problem. Of course will go through the verbal harassment and perhaps some physical harassment, but so far no one kena chop hand and leg yet.

I think most of the time is just we scare ourselves, so AL can manipulate us to keep paying or to work for them.

DON'T FUND CRIMINALS! (well said).

U borrow from AL higher amount is how much ??

Jamie aka Ashley Ng

Reaction score
Is it normal to tell my friend not to pay them a single cent since they will keep coming back for more?

Sent from Sometimes A.K.A Jimmy using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.