Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I jus checked my email n saw m ruby tier.

Anyone bought the simi partner guard boh? Lol

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
peasant have to defend FT

ur friend too atas liao, can buy new car and condo, no wonder dunnoe what is ICT :o

My friend too busy. Always want find him lim kopi but he bo eng. He no work and no drive but still jin huat. Dunno he do wat 1. :eek:

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tiagong earn from referral fees last time

refer ppl to be monk until jin huat :o

My friend too busy. Always want find him lim kopi but he bo eng. He no work and no drive but still jin huat. Dunno he do wat 1. :eek:

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just saw this.

Partners with consistently low acceptance rating will face strong action and receive a reduced number of jobs.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think it all makes sense. With so many drivers, GRAB wanna get rid of the "bad eggs".

Lancelot

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can show the T&C?

It's in the Grab rider's app. It's listed in every single page under "Info".

ZbQNLr3.jpg

The reason why the fare is "cheaper" is due to the route taken, the driver decides no matter what & he has to; due to time constraints(to get more trips).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.