Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i more curious.

will teksi lou (apart from cdg) kanna punish?

they only want msw leh :o

their ar worse than us.

issit grab will only get rid of e bad eggs within phv only? :o

I think it all makes sense. With so many drivers, GRAB wanna get rid of the "bad eggs".

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i more curious.

will teksi lou (apart from cdg) kanna punish?

they only want msw leh :o

their ar worse than us.

issit grab will only get rid of e bad eggs within phv only? :o

Wait I work in gwab riao I tell chiu k? :s13:

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's in the Grab rider's app. It's listed in every single page under "Info".

ZbQNLr3.jpg

The reason why the fare is "cheaper" is due to the route taken, the driver decides no matter what & he has to; due to time constraints(to get more trips).

:eek::eek::eek:

Lancelot korkor driving gwab too???

MSW_Harvest

Reaction score
Premium harvest for the night
Temple st to Neil road 0.8km $10
Tiong poh Road to Rangoon Road 7.5km $30
Fullerton to tai thong 8.4km $30

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please read the entire page line by line especially under professionalism.

Remember, you need GRAB. Not the other way round unless you can get the hordes of sheeps to stop queuing at SM and the current drivers to stop instantly.

http://grb.to/grabcarcode

My friend titi say pls ignore feedbacks, but I say got time just feedback accordingly. :s13:

4. CONTINUING TRAINING AND IMPROVEMENT
(a) At the Company, we are committed to continual improvement to service standards. Drivers are to be open to feedback and further training.

(b) The Company implements a two-way passenger and driver feedback system, as well as a mystery passenger audit system. We also enforce continual evaluation of a driver’s suitability and performance, and provide feedback accordingly. In most cases, we aim to work together with the driver via feedback sessions, training events, workshops and audits etc. Results from these efforts depend on receptivity of the driver.

(c) You are required to attend the training sessions that are arranged by the Company or its agents unless you are faced with an emergency or due to other unavoidable reasons. In such situations, replacement sessions may be arranged at a later date.

(d) The Company maintains a zero-tolerance policy regarding all infringements and violations of this Code of Conduct and the Driver acknowledges that this may result in suspension or termination of user access to the Grab platform.

mmmbop!

Reaction score
Renew COE eligible or not I also don’t know, some say yes some say no. Personally I reckon no.

Even if it’s ok, you have to consider higher cost of road tax (+10% more PA), higher insurance premium, more frequent inspection (yearly), more maintenance issues, lower mechanical efficiency (more fuel consumption).
Even though depreciation is low, $6k/year estimated.
Maintenance is hidden landmine, 1-2 major parts change will wipe out your “savings”.

Doesn’t matter you full or PT, get a reliable car to be on the road as much as possible and not in the workshop.
PH very high mileage, normal use can renew but not if going to use for PH.
My opinion is to get 7 seater, at least can do normal GC and 6 seater.

thanks for the informative reply!

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I'm not wrong, the AR % gt tier 1. I think really nid to go make frens with the data scientist in gwab. HAHA

MSW_Harvest

Reaction score
Then y nv tio ban?

As long as before the end of the week
My AR more than 30%, CR less than 15%
I won’t get banned or kana 30% comm

If situation really gets too serious, I ask my colleagues to make bookings and cancel.
My office more than 200 people, no worries lol.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
😕😕really meh.... Jiak lak I always wear t shirt. My attire is t shirt and jean and sneaker shoes, plus hair comb nice nice in case got babe. Think casual smart is good enough. Just Don look like wake up look and short and slippers. For that so far my ratings hover around 4.94 to 4.96. So I think OK la bro. T shirt is fine

Question

When driving hor you all really got wear collar tee long pant covered shoe ah

I feel like wearing t-shirt lei.... But scare.....

Gruber

Reaction score
I jus checked my email n saw m ruby tier.

Anyone bought the simi partner guard boh? Lol

They say my current tier is Sapphire and I have unlocked Emerald for Oct-Dec 2018. I don't even know what this means. Anyway, pings are still slow, yesterday from 5pm till 5.45pm I was pingless in Little India, that is really un un un un unbelievable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.