EZLink or NETS Flashpay with credit cards

fr33d0m

Master Member
Reaction score
You mean using GooglePay to topup on GTM? How to do that?

If "Every top up needs 8 days to reset", then how can you "topped up 3 times last friday"?

Tap your phone for 100 and your card for another 100. If you have multiple phones, every phone for 100.

ice_angel

Reaction score
Tap your phone for 100 and your card for another 100. If you have multiple phones, every phone for 100.

I am confused. Are you talking about NFP top up? I can manually top up NFP using Android FlashPay Apps 3 times a day per credit card per NFP card. Max top up using the Android App is 5 times per credit card per week. Although I am not quite sure how to define one 'week'..

fr33d0m

Master Member
Reaction score
I am confused. Are you talking about NFP top up? I can manually top up NFP using Android FlashPay Apps 3 times a day per credit card per NFP card. Max top up using the Android App is 5 times per credit card per week. Although I am not quite sure how to define one 'week'..

I am talking about top up at GTM. No fee and reset daily and can pay with both mobile payment and card.

The app has fee, why use?

ravenng

Reaction score
Looking at how everyone is discussing this here it’s very likely this won’t last through 2018. Well done guys.

Alwaysb

Reaction score
Hi i have some value left over in my cc netsflashpay. Can i still refund via atm or use the remaining value after i terminate the card?

bastero

Reaction score
Hmmm if i have dbs live fresh or scb spree, how to get cashback if I topup nfp? Or this is mainly for miles/points accumulation?

kjtdkjtd

Reaction score
Are there any credit cards that offer rebates or rewards for topping up ezlink? Or any that count it toward monthly minimum spends?

bbbbbw

Reaction score
I have used NFP to refund
If I refund at atm, the bank gets the refund money from Nets?

Any idea where to get the list of RSVP merchants?
Cannot find it on nets website

ykeen

Reaction score
I find NFP accepted in more places, eg: shops, hawker stalls, etc. EZ-link acceptance is less commonplace.

Unfortunately daiso still refuses to accept NFP with their terminal..still paste black tape over NFP logo...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.