[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

ragegoh

Reaction score
Is it normal to notice frame drop in MHW when gaming in PS4 Pro in 4k?

I just got my PS4 Pro 2 weeks ago.

Another thing is when I am playing Spotify in the background and playing overcooked, there is lag too.

Or is it I am too used to PC gaming already. :s13:

qwertified

Reaction score
Console not like pc 60fps all the time. Its not as powerful you have to get used to it the library of exclusives is what matters.

qwertified

Reaction score
The dq ce is overpriced indeed for what its offering. If theres a statue or some equipment replica at least can justify $200+.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it normal to notice frame drop in MHW when gaming in PS4 Pro in 4k?

I just got my PS4 Pro 2 weeks ago.

Another thing is when I am playing Spotify in the background and playing overcooked, there is lag too.

Or is it I am too used to PC gaming already. :s13:

How to check FPS for mhw or any other games?

ragegoh

Reaction score
Console not like pc 60fps all the time. Its not as powerful you have to get used to it the library of exclusives is what matters.

I see. That explains it then!

Gaming with controller on the couch is really better than sitting on a chair :s13:

Except that the wordings are sometimes too small :s22:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hfb9NfWl.jpg

worth or not ?

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
statue + artbook 199usd.. no, not worth it. (i'm not counting the 'blueprint' and "DIGITAL" soundtrack. those not considered item for me)

Which collectors most worth in your opinion ?

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got my first PS4 lol.

Still remember last time PS3 launch date chiong down collect, now PS4 out so long then I buy.

But one of the reason is because I wanted something to be able to watch Netflix on my TV easily lol, so might as well buy a PS4.

Btw the PS4 UI so messy ah? A lot of menus to scroll through, for example to open Netflix I need to scroll all the way down in the TV app panel? There's a Netflix info page that seems to be for PS3 which cannot be linked.

JamieChu

Reaction score

Still remember last time PS3 launch date chiong down collect, now PS4 out so long then I buy.

But one of the reason is because I wanted something to be able to watch Netflix on my TV easily lol, so might as well buy a PS4.

Btw the PS4 UI so messy ah? A lot of menus to scroll through, for example to open Netflix I need to scroll all the way down in the TV app panel? There's a Netflix info page that seems to be for PS3 which cannot be linked.

Welcome back to the PS community first of all, always good to see returning members. IMO PS is still the best & my favourite console/platform out there, probably because i've owned a PS since it's first gen. The PS4 UI need some time to get adjusting to, normally the TV panel is just all the way to the right end, so you just need to press R1 for you to navigate to the TV panel immediately with just one press on R1.

Runez

Master Member
Reaction score

u gotten the pro model?

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Charlieslin long time no see.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Yeah man, been a long time since I got a console, though I bought a Switch first 3 months back before this. Before the Switch was like the first release of PS3 slim man. So many games I've missed.

Welcome back to the PS community first of all, always good to see returning members. IMO PS is still the best & my favourite console/platform out there, probably because i've owned a PS since it's first gen. The PS4 UI need some time to get adjusting to, normally the TV panel is just all the way to the right end, so you just need to press R1 for you to navigate to the TV panel immediately with just one press on R1.

But this gen, I'm actually a bigger fan of the Switch though, but PS4 also good. :o

u gotten the pro model?

Just the normal slim, in fact the biggest reason I even considered it was to use Netflix on my non smart TV. :s13:

Then I see the price now like not bad, so might as well get a PS4.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
ZxAecvJl.png

cXrzmX4l.jpg

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which collectors most worth in your opinion ?

nowadays i realised... all collectors dont worth anything unless you 100% of any given title.
:s22:

end of the day the items are going to sit there collect dust.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
http://m.ign.com/articles/2018/07/09/darksiders-3-release-date-collectors-editions-announced-a-ign-first

400 usd for darksider 3 collectors.

Most not worth it. Even more than dragon quest.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
ummpM2dl.jpg

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
http://m.ign.com/articles/2018/07/09/darksiders-3-release-date-collectors-editions-announced-a-ign-first

400 usd for darksider 3 collectors.

Most not worth it. Even more than dragon quest.
You missed this 1-million-dollar special edition... which includes actual space flight (on Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic), a Lamborghini super car, a Toyota Prius, first-class plane flights, luxury hotel stays, plastic surgery, and so on.

sr4md-640x366.png

Even with the space trip and all that, it is found to be overpriced (it's worth only $629,974.69):
https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/08/do-not-buy-the-1000000-saints-row-iv-bundle/

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.