The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

rejuvienate

Reaction score
Anyone knows where still can find the Seiko Presage Starlight SARY085? Late to the party and hunting for one :(

garettlim

Reaction score
Hi guys. New to this community. Looking to buy my first automatic and thinking of SARW015. I know I might be years late for this. Any idea where to land my hands on one?

reikizi

Reaction score
saw this and thought it was nice info to know
2HSznqR.jpg

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Didn't know that Fossil is such a big company and owns so many US brands

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

tingdu.sg

Reaction score
Hi all, anyone knows a good watch repair for an old Longines chronograph based on Valjoux 7750 ? Or should I just sent it to Swatch ?

silvermlk

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am looking to purchase my first ever watch and I am looking at Seiko Presage Limited Edition. For limited edition watch, understand that most of the people got it directly from Japan, is there any way to get those Seiko Limited Edition watch?

joshua182

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Awesome to see more Tudors in the wild... sold my bronze and regretted it since but couldnt risk it patina”ing” in a weird way lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.