Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Hi,yesterday nite i receive call from unknown number. He said he AL. He said my bro borrow him 5k. Then put me as gurantor. He shout shout like mad man. Give me 48hrs to pay. Then i ask my bro. He said he only borrow 1k and already paid up 1.5k. My bro said these AL ask him to take 5k. My bro dun want. Then i think these AL transfer him the $. Then my bro report police and i think the io ask him to close bank account. Now the AL find me. My bro ask to make police report. Im scared because this AL said he will come to my house. I fear for my family safety..what should i do?

Tell them come la.open door for them...they no balls la.tell then u got beer and tibits ready..just come...

Star69

Reaction score
Tell them come la.open door for them...they no balls la.tell then u got beer and tibits ready..just come...

Today unknown number say will send me account no . I ask him who . He say now take money den pretend dun know him . He send my address to me . ... Wtf ... I never received any money from him

Jamie aka Ashley Ng

Reaction score
Ok guys thanks alot.not angry lah. I just feel stress only. I never had any deal with LS sia. First time encounter. Thanks again :)
Don't stress. My buddy now also in same shoes. I asked him to create acct and come here. So he can take advices from everyone. But I would suggest don't pay them. Its not easy but better than to keep paying and end up in more deep shít.

Sent from Sometimes A.K.A Jimmy using GAGT

Jamie aka Ashley Ng

Reaction score
Ask for bank transaction screenshot? If not you can just ignore them. Its very easy for them to obtain your address.

SingHealth sustem tio hacked. So maybe they obtain from there?
Today unknown number say will send me account no . I ask him who . He say now take money den pretend dun know him . He send my address to me . ... Wtf ... I never received any money from him

Jamie aka Ashley Ng

Reaction score
I am very sensitive to this topic cos one of my late-buddy committed suicide after he borrowed 5k and snowballed to 30k over.

Not worth it. 30k he can earn it back. Life gone. Just like that.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

Send pic only la..then nothing one

khunjuno

Reaction score
Ask for bank transaction screenshot? If not you can just ignore them. Its very easy for them to obtain your address.

Very easy one la. They get from their Friend in the syndicate. Send you your ID, scare you only. If you gong gong transfer to this fella, later the other AL Whatsapp you say why you never transfer to him. Then say you owe late payment etc etc.

Bottom line, don’t pay anything.

Sharuu

Reaction score

Don't ask for anything. Don't even entertain. You settle what you need to settle swee swee (report police, close account), then just ignore. This one all your IOs must have already said.

The reason they veer here and there when they text you is to get a response. The response is confirmation that you are still using your phone, means they know they can get you. So just stop talking to them and get on with life.

waunderwall

Reaction score
I asked my IO on the account closure, and he advised me that the bank staff can advise better.

After that I asked the bank staff and they advised me to take the money and leave it intact in my new account. From there, once requested I will need to present it. Lol

MrAppleCrumble

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I asked my IO on the account closure, and he advised me that the bank staff can advise better.

After that I asked the bank staff and they advised me to take the money and leave it intact in my new account. From there, once requested I will need to present it. Lol

Hahah now might as well put fixed deposit.

khunjuno

Reaction score
Wow the police so nice still call and inform you about the progress of the case ah bro. He siao Liao the runner. Abetting loansharks sure go in jail sit

Let him go sit lor. Some more sit for putting love letter. Earn little, consequences big.

IO will update when there are updates to update la, they won’t call me every time.

MrAppleCrumble

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good lah. Punish all the runners is good. Because if you cannot get the AL , once you can get the runners than they no commando to do Thier dirty deeds they can't do anything liao

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.