- Read ebooks (mobi/epub mainly)
- Expandable storage to at least 128GB
- Wifi
- Very light surfing

Optional:
- Read/write Word/Excel docs
- Micro usb jack for file transfer
- Very light gaming

My budget is below $200 if possible. Let me know if you have any recommendations, thank u! :)

Last edited:

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you will have about 3h of battery life though. if want more get 10inches. i get 7h. Having a full sized usb port is great too. my first regret of buying 8inch was not having that.

After using tablet for a while, you will feel like getting a cheap laptop instead due to lack of keyboard. my 13inch china laptop has 10h battery

Last edited:

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Considering your budget, you are limited to China windows tablets...

sharry28

Reaction score
you will have about 3h of battery life though. if want more get 10inches. i get 7h. Having a full sized usb port is great too. my first regret of buying 8inch was not having that.

After using tablet for a while, you will feel like getting a cheap laptop instead due to lack of keyboard. my 13inch china laptop has 10h battery

I can make do with the battery life, portability is more important. Which 8" were you using previously?

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
icube 8 still working but dont use much because newer handphone with snapdragon 636 can handle hevc videos better

sharry28

Reaction score
Is there somewhere locally that i can go try out the china tablets? No point buying if it cant run the app i need smoothly.. thanks.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there somewhere locally that i can go try out the china tablets? No point buying if it cant run the app i need smoothly.. thanks.

Th only place I think is SLS. But it's quite limited. But most of them are using MTK. So dun expect u can run it smoothly ;)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.