Official Aug 2018 BTO

Eternit

Reaction score
Actually you guys think that even tho Street 42 there less convenient but may offer a good view of lower seletar resovoir and orchid country club?

caravanbliss

Reaction score
Actually you guys think that even tho Street 42 there less convenient but may offer a good view of lower seletar resovoir and orchid country club?

I guess that will depend where your unit is facing and on the high floor?

Eternit

Reaction score
I guess that will depend where your unit is facing and on the high floor?

Yup it does. Anyway how does choosing the unit works? If get a good ballot number means can choose which unit you want? Sorry first time buyer quite noob on all these.

caravanbliss

Reaction score
Yup it does. Anyway how does choosing the unit works? If get a good ballot number means can choose which unit you want? Sorry first time buyer quite noob on all these.

I'm first time too. Hahahah
Yup! Good number means you can to choose earlier because go by the queue number sequence.

puddingsjoy

Reaction score
Cant post image but you can find on MnD facebook page. Its a video showing the starting prices of these 3 estates (except tengah)

I think I saw the video, titled "3 Reasons Why These Neighbourhoods Are Perfect For Your First Home". Unable to post link due to sufficient post count :s13:

iphone1s

Reaction score
Today is 3 August 2018 liao. :(

when will they release the balloting for August? :(

Can't wait to see the November 2018 plots :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.