Nintendo Switch thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just badly pasted my screen protector that comes with my nyok casing. .:( .

Must I go to hand phone shop to looking for another or game shop? Do they provide pasting service? Haha

Sent from OPPO CPH1611 using GAGT
Normal sp hard to paste. Those tempered ones a lot easier

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX using GAGT

mohaha

Reaction score

Must I go to hand phone shop to looking for another or game shop? Do they provide pasting service? Haha

Game shop do help but likely you have to buy new screen protector liao

Wuxinren

Reaction score
It's okay. Just respend to get another. Lol if last option were to get another nyok case which comes with protector also bobian

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's okay. Just respend to get another. Lol if last option were to get another nyok case which comes with protector also bobian

There are plenty of online sellers for switch tempered SP. Why resort to getting another casing just for it?

Reavl

Reaction score
Games I suggest buying from shopee or which site which have coupons/codes more wuhua

Shopee can redeem the $10 coupon for games electronics category every month. Save your coins to exchange the code instead of using the coins to minus only abit.

Can offset for buying physical games. So far all my games bought from shopee. Just have to look around and wait for good deals :)

How to use the coins to exchange for code ah?

Thanks in advance

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Can peel off, clean it with scotchtape of any dirt/dust then repaste it ma..

Normal sp hard to paste. Those tempered ones a lot easier

Nyko comes with tempered sp.

Wuxinren

Reaction score
Can peel off, clean it with scotchtape of any dirt/dust then repaste it ma..

Nyko comes with tempered sp.
Didn't tot of it when paste. But thanks for sharing.
There are plenty of online sellers for switch tempered SP. Why resort to getting another casing just for it?

I agree. But online 1 dont provide pasting right. Sometime it's the heck care just wanna get it done feeling. :(

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Didn't tot of it when paste. But thanks for sharing.

I agree. But online 1 dont provide pasting right. Sometime it's the heck care just wanna get it done feeling. :(
Tempered glass is a solid, hard (but thin) piece of screen protector, so it is very easy to align properly and just paste it down. Imagine your credit card or MRT card is a tempered glass, you just align one end to make sure it's straight, then slowly lower it down. You just need to make sure the screen surface is properly cleaned (the tempered glass usually comes with cleaning alcohol and cloth).

It's not the usual type of screen protector that is flimsy and flexible like paper and sticks everywhere that is hard to apply. Tempered glass is easy to DIY, don't need professionals in shops to do it for you.

Wuxinren

Reaction score
Tempered glass is a solid, hard (but thin) piece of screen protector, so it is very easy to align properly and just paste it down. Imagine your credit card or MRT card is a tempered glass, you just align one end to make sure it's straight, then slowly lower it down. You just need to make sure the screen surface is properly cleaned (the tempered glass usually comes with cleaning alcohol and cloth).

It's not the usual type of screen protector that is flimsy and flexible like paper and sticks everywhere that is hard to apply. Tempered glass is easy to DIY, don't need professionals in shops to do it for you.

after reading this . . makes me feel even sadder. because i manage to paste the temper glass and end up with bubble. . perhaps i would just heed above advice get online cheaper and try myself agian.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
after reading this . . makes me feel even sadder. because i manage to paste the temper glass and end up with bubble. . perhaps i would just heed above advice get online cheaper and try myself agian.

It's usually a speck of dust that causes the bubble..Remove it, clean it with a tape sticking off the dust, make sure the screen is clean and free of dust as well then restick..

strikefreedom_83

Reaction score

I'm lousy in pasting as well so I buy online and bring it to shop to ask them to help me paste. Cost around $3 to $6 for the pasting job. I had good experience from one of the shop in Causeway Point.

Wuxinren

Reaction score
I'm lousy in pasting as well so I buy online and bring it to shop to ask them to help me paste. Cost around $3 to $6 for the pasting job. I had good experience from one of the shop in Causeway Point.

Thanks bro for the advice . CWP is near me . will follow the instruction . . .!

bluepegasus

Reaction score
all choose the cheapest route which is normal mail. haha qishan uses it also ma.. all the cheaper price one so i guess most don't mind losing their parcel.:s13::s13:
At least Qisahn still have self-collect option (which is ok since they are easily accessible), PK doesn't even offer a self-collect option. I don't trust normal mail for games since they cost quite a bit and it's a bummer to pay extra $3.90 for registered mail, liddat I might as well find those sellers that sell $1-2 more expensive than them but offers foc Ninjavan/courier. :s22:

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Pay a bit more lo for delivery. Self collect ? Unless you live near orchard. The public transport fare spent is same or more than delivery

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

bluepegasus

Reaction score
Pay a bit more lo for delivery. Self collect ? Unless you live near orchard. The public transport fare spent is same or more than delivery

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT
Don't live there but easy to pass by especially when hanging out. :s12:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Once in a blue moon at orchard. That's why rarely buy from qisahn. Too out of the way for me. Now old Liao just buy from the nearest physical store or buy online and wait for it to be delivered to me.

R4Y8URN

Reaction score
Thanks bro for the advice . CWP is near me . will follow the instruction . . .!

U can try to use scotch tape to hold the tempered glass. Can search in youtube.
Very simple. Coz the tape will help to hold ur glass in place.

Elysium87

Reaction score
anyone know any promo code for lazada? Octopath Traveler for peppkouri seems to be cheaper on lazada (68) compare to shopee (69.90)

shopee, i only can get promo codes up to 5 bucks only (CITITEN5 or DBSTEN5)

for lazada, it seems it's not worth to use old account as the promo codes seems to be better for new user. and there's nothing worth to retain as old user for lazada compare to shopee (coins).

anyone just order octopath traveler from where?

lionzzzz

Reaction score
If buy now will only get in early August.. but I checked, seems like Shopee (peppkouri) cheaper at 67.90, somemore can stack coins and voucher

anyone know any promo code for lazada? Octopath Traveler for peppkouri seems to be cheaper on lazada (68) compare to shopee (69.90)

shopee, i only can get promo codes up to 5 bucks only (CITITEN5 or DBSTEN5)

for lazada, it seems it's not worth to use old account as the promo codes seems to be better for new user. and there's nothing worth to retain as old user for lazada compare to shopee (coins).

anyone just order octopath traveler from where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.