Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

blessed grace

Reaction score
How about Debt Repayment Scheme ???
u call them , they will assist u , wat to do.
i just went there on Tuesday.
if for ah long , no need to pay , if for register under gov moneylenders, he will help u to call them for payment scheme

blessed grace

Reaction score
Blessed Grace is non profit organization, service is free and open to all races and religion. So where got commission. Lol
im agreed, i jut went there too, its REALLY help u to relax ur mind , mental, its, REALLY help, anyone REALLY need help, pls go and try, if u think its not REALLY help u , we dont force anyone, its up to u ,

khunjuno

Reaction score
i think u are one of the ah long , not helping people

Understand your good intentions, but I think some of us are frowning at the insistence and constant advertising of your services. Frankly, posting about it once in a while is fine, but quoting every post with the suggestion to visit blessed grace is overkill. There's no need for that.

Enough information has been put forth on this thread for most people to read about it and make their own informed decisions.

Snaptwist05

Reaction score
im agreed, i jut went there too, its REALLY help u to relax ur mind , mental, its, REALLY help, anyone REALLY need help, pls go and try, if u think its not REALLY help u , we dont force anyone, its up to u ,

Only AL like to type with full captions hahaha

STUPIDANDDUMB

Reaction score
I posted sometime back and has been moving on as per advices from this web and help from bless grace. Nothing happen for one month plus. Yesterday and today the loan shark started to call office again.hope he give up soon. Stay strong all.

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score

Your way of reply and typing more like Ah Long.
Are you Ah Long in disguise ?

Ray1969

Reaction score
Inside my heart thinking how much commission are you going to take.
How come every post also like advertisement like that ?

Lol i think he is new victim and just got over excited when he found new life line. For ah long cases, blessed grace will not help you negotiate,they will advise you same as all bros here advices,don't pay. Blessed grace will only provide you mental support, and when runner strike your house, the support group will help you through the mess.

Sharuu

Reaction score

Yeah man, you're like REALLY annoying. I get it, you REALLY want to help and you REALLY think everyone should contact you, but your ads are REALLY unnecessarily redundant.

MrAppleCrumble

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol i think he is new victim and just got over excited when he found new life line. For ah long cases, blessed grace will not help you negotiate,they will advise you same as all bros here advices,don't pay. Blessed grace will only provide you mental support, and when runner strike your house, the support group will help you through the mess.

Not bad ma. If along spray paint got free cleaning services

Eve1971

Reaction score
After quiet for one month, my house got splashed n locked this afternoon around 2pm. Managed to capture the runner face. Hope police can catch him fast.

Star69

Reaction score
After quiet for one month, my house got splashed n locked this afternoon around 2pm. Managed to capture the runner face. Hope police can catch him fast.

Did u install CCTV ?? U installed yourself or police install ??

Jamie aka Ashley Ng

Reaction score
miss , can call blessed grace hotline, they can help u , Tuesday i just went there
Why you keep asking people go Blessed Grace?

And if you follow properly, it's my friend who needed help.

And also, the more you keep pushing Blessed Grace here, people more suspicious of you being a AL or someone who is giving ad for Blessed Grace. If really want, they will go. No need you to parade here keep BG BG BG.

Sent from Sometimes A.K.A Jimmy using GAGT

khunjuno

Reaction score
Why you keep asking people go Blessed Grace?

And if you follow properly, it's my friend who needed help.

And also, the more you keep pushing Blessed Grace here, people more suspicious of you being a AL or someone who is giving ad for Blessed Grace. If really want, they will go. No need you to parade here keep BG BG BG.

Sent from Sometimes A.K.A Jimmy using GAGT

How's things on your friend's side? He read this thread from page 1 until the last page already?

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score

Polcie confirm can catch the runner when you have the photo.
The runner is young school boy ?
His future is wasted for $200 pocket money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.