Digital TV (DVB T2) Consolidated thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotpick

Reaction score
Have u try playing with the Digital Audio output setting of your STB? Check if you can select another option, mine got LPCM & BS option.

If possible, borrow another brand of STB from friend/relative and see if problem still persist. Lastly contact Hyundai for help.

R u using the same Hyundai model and dun encounter tis kind of sound issue? All kind of mentioned options tried.

Brought my unit to Hyundai and they changed one for me, came back and tested still the same .. no extra loan set can get .. waiting for my redeemed NMS set to come to see if the same noise still there

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
R u using the same Hyundai model and dun encounter tis kind of sound issue? All kind of mentioned options tried.

Brought my unit to Hyundai and they changed one for me, came back and tested still the same .. no extra loan set can get .. waiting for my redeemed NMS set to come to see if the same noise still there

If same result on other TV then it clearly the fault of the STB.

Care to share the link for the STB you brought.

suuhhc

Reaction score

Mine is Akira STB. Are u using this one - https://www.qoo10.sg/g/427311598 ? If yes, others doesn't seem to have sound problem from the reviews. Hopefully NMS set can fix your problem.

Last edited:

hotpick

Reaction score
If same result on other TV then it clearly the fault of the STB.

Care to share the link for the STB you brought.

Quite some time back fr Lazada, just wondering it is due to decoding incompatibility ...
https://www.lazada.sg/products/hyun...nna-and-hdmi-cable-i123210784-s136829066.html

Mine is Akira STB. Are u using this one - https://www.qoo10.sg/g/427311598 ? If yes, others doesn't seem to have sound problem from the reviews. Hopefully NMS set can fix your problem.

Ya, the same Hyundai HDV-360 model, bought it quite some time back from Lazada

[edit] Got the NMS set, tried and wow..the annoying sound gone ! Sounds like the Hyundai STB is the culprit.

Last edited:

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

YoYoMa88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
6xLLn9nl.jpg

Got this under S$30 for friend. No antenna yet but can receive some.

Later going to help set up with their existing antenna.

Sent from SomeWhereUpThere using GAGT

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
< image link removed >
Got this under S$30 for friend. No antenna yet but can receive some.

Later going to help set up with their existing antenna.

Sent from SomeWhereUpThere using GAGT

Kindly post the System Info of the K2 STB.

redglue23

Reaction score
K2 DVB-T2 - WIFI FUNCTION?

So, now the K2 DVB-T2 has WIFI FUNCTION? This is the orange/white/black box. Note the blue wifi logo on the box and the notice from one taobao seller.

1311b33d-8a38-4f96-bb31-7ef2952c78d6.s_400-w-fs_s.jpeg

"2018年5月份采用新软件,新加坡客户得跟客服联系刷新加坡软件,产品新软件带wifi测试版,可以连接app,详情联系客服购买定制版usbwifi"

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?sp...CHniCn&id=553012233582&ns=1&abbucket=2#detail

honestguy

Reaction score
I think Wifi is fake one. When scanned for SSID, nothing show up when my mobile phone shows a dozen of active SSIDs.

wrathofgod

Reaction score
Hi gurus, may I know if the Hub sports arena can be tuned since just changed to the free digital media box?

hotpick

Reaction score
Shouldn't be else you wouldn't be able to receive any FTA channels in the first place. Hmm, this model is not in IMDA approved STB list. Wouldn't be surprise if they simply rebrand one of those China made one as their own just like NMS (using Konka) one in the earlier model.

Got the NMS set, tried and wow..the annoying sound gone ! Switched back to the Hyundai STB and even with the NMS active antenna, buzzing sound appear again.. sounds like the Hyundai STB is the culprit.

albertlee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got the NMS set, tried and wow..the annoying sound gone ! Switched back to the Hyundai STB and even with the NMS active antenna, buzzing sound appear again.. sounds like the Hyundai STB is the culprit.

Hmm, you did mentioned that a replacement unit also have the same issue, look like there is QC problem somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.