Uber & Grabcar driver lip lai - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
FXQ1pvc.jpg

Sunday..

Should i go *dark* or should i go *weekend anything also jiak...

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Incentive ki lan, mine is 64 pig for $109, one pig less then $1.50. Weekdays peak hour kio all the non surge jobs and kanna stuck in jam

Still gt SS and emerald ma. Actually I also thinking whether to give up insantives or not.

littledaogei

Reaction score
Expecting tomorrow incentive to be higher quota but lesser payout, won't be doing incentive anymore. Not worth it to take incentive but give up family

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to me, driving grab is abt luck.

i share u with my experiences today.

my first rider drop off at mbs, ping came in, $30 from mbs to pasir ris. the fare is okay but i was hestitant in accepting.

then somehow i got lucky, next ping $28, mbs to little india. who do we know whether this kind of fare will come in?

the thing is even though my first 3 hrs was gd, my final 2hrs was meh :o though average out i did okay for my 5hrs drive

i didnt have alot of bullets to use. on average, i only did 28-32 jobs per week (2 weekends and 2 weekdays) sometimes if nth to do, will commit 3 weekdays and 2 weekends

sometimes when u be on the dark side, u cannot keep hoping for msw. there must be a balance. as long as fare okay, no jam, i can fast fast re route back to town, i will pick n go. like for example, just now, $17 from orchard to hougang i pick n go. before i have the $17 ping, i rejected a ping, $30 from orchard to woodlands.

to me, i just want to be back to town asap. nowadays or maybe is just me, the surge for graveyard is very lousy liao.

people keep saying go cq during graveyard but the thing, even if u are at cq, u might get ping at robertson quay, and usually fares at robertson quay is lup sup one :o

again is abt luck, so many cars at cq, we can hope the high surge fare will fall to us. :o

Where is the luck factor, u got 3 to 4 times to roll the dice then take ur pick, I every roll of the dice also must kio

Grab is just punishing full timers

MSW_Harvest

Reaction score
Yesterday night I picked up a cake from a restaurant at Craig road (waiter waiting outside by the road)
Delivered to “passenger” at botanic garden $20
Essentially, my passenger was a cake!

I wanted to reject but start trip liao then realise those r durians. 4896

Aircon off. Circulation off. N wind down all windows all the way 120-130 bedok shoot to woodlands. 4896

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.