[GVGT] Produce48 has jippun mms??!!

SGRevolution

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

last time got produce101...now produce48

Produce 48 (Hangul: 프로듀스 48) is an ongoing competition television show on Mnet. It is a large-scale project in which the public "produces" a girl group by voting for members out of a pool of 96 contestants from South Korea and Japan, as well as voting for the group's concept, name and debut single. It is a collaboration between the Mnet series Produce 101 and the J-pop idol group AKB48. The winning 12 contestants, with no nationality caps, as voted only by Korean viewers, will promote as a group for two and a half years.[1] The program itself is primarily in Korean, with all members getting instant interpretation feeds via earpieces.

kpop group with koreans and japanese :eek:

kuma-mon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[SG said:
Revolution;115729091]Who is she got pic of her?

This one

PTsAIQk.jpg

Eddied

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
takeuchi miyu!!! i've been following her youtube for a few years liao, finally she gets some recognition

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am watching, now at ep 5 or 6. I feel they are focusing too much on the japanese idol sakura, like it's too predictable for her to be the top.

She confirm in the final top 12 one.......left 11 slots for others to fight it out.

TooFree

Reaction score
I am watching, now at ep 5 or 6. I feel they are focusing too much on the japanese idol sakura, like it's too predictable for her to be the top.

In my opinion, I think it is still the Korean trainee who would clinch the top spot after all it is their own native show.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.