[Official] MapleStory M

BlueBulb

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
someone said something abt discord in the game jus now.
but i cant tell if its pm, guild chat or normal chat?

LOL. paiseh i jinz noob. :s13:

Blue is guild chat. green is whisper.
white is channel / red is world.

STUP1DL0V3

Reaction score
Crazy how much money people spend on this game. Top players alr got legendary equips wtf.

Ottoke

Reaction score
After creating new char at new server, I cannot get the 3rd pet (the cat) and the golden wheel... how come?

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fk yuan lai the game before an update in July, in global, rank up stones doesn't have tiers. It just requires more stones for Unique to Legendary as compared to epic to unique, and players could keep creating mules and eventually farm legendary equipments.

Now rank up stones all tiered, and only way to get them is from golden leaves which drop rate got nerfed badly in that patch.

:vijayadmin:

So right now F2p player probably will end up with perfect epic sets only :vijayadmin:

I got unique weapon and one armor eq le leh. Still received unique pharaoh belt from the pyramid quest. F2P player here

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I got unique weapon and one armor eq le leh. Still received unique pharaoh belt from the pyramid quest. F2P player here

Key here is perfect...

F2p can still get unique thru fusing 2 epic, but stats is totally randomed.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.