November 2017 SBF

semblady123

Reaction score
Hey all just to update.. just now few mins back got sms & email notification abt key collection on 29 August 2018

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Just to let u know my flat booking was 12 June
I did not email CRM for anything to speed up process πŸ™πŸ½

nhzxmam

Reaction score
Congratz to u!!!

Hey all just to update.. just now few mins back got sms & email notification abt key collection on 29 August 2018

Amex^1234

Reaction score

Congrats!! your big & BUSY days are coming!! actually i think u can log into MyHDB to change earlier appointment date..

For those who are going to do grilles & svc yard window.. i recently found a vendor charging quite good price.. confirm cheaper than those FB one you saw.. i was quoted $950 for whole house 4room grille + svc yard window.

semblady123

Reaction score
Is it??? Earlier appointment date? Does it mean we need to cancel current one and check for Earluer dates? Scared I cancel den can’t find earlier one and it becomes later one πŸ˜ͺ

Congrats!! your big & BUSY days are coming!! actually i think u can log into MyHDB to change earlier appointment date..

For those who are going to do grilles & svc yard window.. i recently found a vendor charging quite good price.. confirm cheaper than those FB one you saw.. i was quoted $950 for whole house 4room grille + svc yard window.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Is it??? Earlier appointment date? Does it mean we need to cancel current one and check for Earluer dates? Scared I cancel den can’t find earlier one and it becomes later one πŸ˜ͺ

Dont need to cancel first.. just go in see the available dates.. nothing earlier just cancel or close the web.

Nur.Azie

Reaction score
Hi Babe!! Congrats to you!!

Ive just changed my appointment date too. Initially it was the same as yours. Maybe you can try to check out the earlier dates available first.

Monday21

Reaction score
Hi all, just collected my keys... True to what Amex shared before... Process is about two hours...I bought my fire insurance at HDB. Lucky no queue maybe cos my appt was at 0815am.. Sign lots of paperwork, buy insurance (Lvl 1, counter 1), activate utilities (Lvl 2) and pay conservancy fees (Lvl 3) then go down again to collect my keys...

I have ever asked bout the diff between joint-tenancy and tenancy in common before.. Just now the CSO explained that if in joint tenancy, if either one owner passes away, HDB will offset the remaining mortgage... If tenancy-in-common, you have to decide between the two of you (or more, if additional owners) to who owns what percentage of share in the house... Should either one party passes away, the deceased share of the house will be allocated according to his/her will...

Mine is a three room flat so in total i paid $4.50 (fire insurance) + $47.50 (conservancy fees). $100 activation of SP will be charged in your first bill..

Unlike rental houses where we have to wait for someone from SP to come activate the utilities, the officer at SP told me that BTO owners can activate it on their own. We just have to switch on the main box for electricity and allen keys will be provided in your letter box for turning on of water supply..

Last edited:

semblady123

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the info babe. I checked have 6/12/20 August all.. but for us we have some inauspicious dates till 19 August so I may take 20 or Stick to my current 20 August... let’s see

Hi Babe!! Congrats to you!!

Ive just changed my appointment date too. Initially it was the same as yours. Maybe you can try to check out the earlier dates available first.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Hi all, just collected my keys... True to what Amex shared before... Process is about two hours...I bought my fire insurance at HDB. Lucky no queue maybe cos my appt was at 0815am.. Sign lots of paperwork, buy insurance (Lvl 1, counter 1), activate utilities (Lvl 2) and pay conservancy fees (Lvl 3) then go down again to collect my keys...

I have ever asked bout the diff between joint-tenancy and tenancy in common before.. Just now the CSO explained that if in joint tenancy, if either one owner passes away, HDB will offset the remaining mortgage... If tenancy-in-common, you have to decide between the two of you (or more, if additional owners) to who owns what percentage of share in the house... Should either one party passes away, the deceased share of the house will be allocated according to his/her will...

Mine is a three room flat so in total i paid $4.50 (fire insurance) + $47.50 (conservancy fees). $100 activation of SP will be charged in your first bill..

Unlike rental houses where we have to wait for someone from SP to come activate the utilities, the officer at SP told me that BTO owners can activate it on their own. We just have to switch on the main box for electricity and allen keys will be provided in your letter box for turning on of water supply..

Congrats!!! SP service told me technician will come turn on for me lehz.. and he did come the next day.. also to inspect the house electric n water for me.. anyway is free de... :s13:

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Looks like many good news on a great Monday.

heybuddy - grant approved

Monday21 - collected keys

Amex - already collect keys....

Punggol area like no happening :s13::s13:

heybuddy

Reaction score
Wahh congrats!! I already receive letter since 20 july but till now my grants have not been approved :(

did you write in to expedite? i wrote in to my case manager a day after my selection and my grant was approved within 5 weeks.. but idk if she did help to expedite or not.. she only said she will help me wherever she can..:)

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Looks like many good news on a great Monday.

heybuddy - grant approved

Monday21 - collected keys

Amex - already collect keys....

Punggol area like no happening :s13::s13:

:s13::s13: i already moved to the next step of chasing.. rectifying defect... defect no do.. i cannot start reno.... :s22::(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.