Not open for further replies.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
This week Running Man..

I love So min Hairstyle in Part 2...:love::love:

Part 1, Se Chan ruins everything.. :vijayadmin:

My summary.

he n JSJ same same... cannt be spy.. becos they always say spit things out of no where without thinking..

v stupid lei.. he also know everyone is the thief except KJK.. why on earth he go n say there are silhouette in that eye picture hint when KJK is beside him..This make no sense.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he n JSJ same same... cannt be spy.. becos they always say spit things out of no where without thinking..

v stupid lei.. he also know everyone is the thief except KJK.. why on earth he go n say there are silhouette in that eye picture hint when KJK is beside him..This make no sense.

Se Chan thought by saying silhouette in the iris would divert attention or by saying at least one more is thief but not all. Forgetting that silhouette actually represent all 7 others including himself.

:vijayadmin::vijayadmin:

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Secretar Yang Very innovative there lol

But the chabor will have to down one whole bottle of coke

:s13:

Jin cute although I havent started watching. But spoilers everywhere liao for all the iconic scenes

Mm down whole bottle of coke riao burp sure jin cute :s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
the last penalty..

the one who got flog by KJK.. also plan n staged..

so obvious.. of cos...they wont make SJH or JSM lose.. else.. sure kanna gao gao.. :s13: (dont get me wrong.. I dont wish them to get hit too.) You see the sign they throw out.. scissor paper stone.. there is 3 to choose from. More than often.. everyone only play 2. Seriously? I dont believe that. :s13:

nonetheless.. this ep.. only so so..

Last edited:

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ever since with the addition of So Min I been watching running man episode by episode.

Previously only watch when got special guests I'm interested in or if the episode received very good reviews.

I dont mind if running man add more female cast members. Previously I have always felt running man only got Ji Hyo damn boring. Maybe also cos I not really interested in Ji Hyo.

But So Min at times can be rather cute :s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Se Chan thought by saying silhouette in the iris would divert attention or by saying at least one more is thief but not all. Forgetting that silhouette actually represent all 7 others including himself.

:vijayadmin::vijayadmin:

that's why he not very smart or careful.. unless the silhouette is just silhouette and not 7 individual silhouette. Obviously KJK will go and count them. Becos it's so obvious. Se chan gave it away gao gao on that.

maybe between the show.. there are some giveaway hints or mistake by them too.. that also help KJK but got cut away.. so we dontknow.. but from the ep itself.. I guess. Se chan sure tio flame gao gao liao.. he ho seh liao.....:s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Where to apply to be PMY hardworking cow :o

Only watched ep 1.. tonight then watch 2 n 3..
that guy.. really too arrogant.. but for PMY.. i think i can finish the drama.

fightingggggggggg

Ottoke

Reaction score
everyone hope to wake up every morning and see this :o

99b983892094b5c6d2fc3736e15da7d1.gif

BBFA no chance to see something like this...

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I dont mind if running man add more female cast members. Previously I have always felt running man only got Ji Hyo damn boring. Maybe also cos I not really interested in Ji Hyo.

But So Min at times can be rather cute :s13:

Take out Se chan.. Put HJY or LDH as his replacement..

RM sure huat gao gao.

Ottoke

Reaction score
원스 하늘 봤어요? 날씨는 덥지만 하늘도 예쁘고~ 미세먼지도 없데요~~ 오늘 하루도 화이팅하세요!!!
#정연

37711752_216815095697112_351001924478173184_n.jpg

37762131_631340160555474_3817820850598445056_n.jpg

37342114_209415539746753_7409428728654069760_n.jpg

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Take out Se chan.. Put HJY or LDH as his replacement..

RM sure huat gao gao.

Hong Jin Young cannot be perm member otherwise every episode will be pair with Kim Jong Kook lol

Lee Da Hee probably same reason will be paired with Kwang Soo

With the recent PD change.. Dunno if will there be season 2 of the family package project again anot

Son Dam Bi personality like quite suitable leh I find

Seol In Ah because I biased.

Kang Han Na because maybe she need the money to fight it out with Fantagio on lawsuit :s13:

buttbERry

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Hong Jin Young cannot be perm member otherwise every episode will be pair with Kim Jong Kook lol

Lee Da Hee probably same reason will be paired with Kwang Soo

With the recent PD change.. Dunno if will there be season 2 of the family package project again anot

Son Dam Bi personality like quite suitable leh I find

Seol In Ah because I biased.

Kang Han Na because maybe she need the money to fight it out with Fantagio on lawsuit :s13:

lol.. can put PMY <3 :o

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IU To Guest On First Episode Of New SBS Variety Show

IU.jpg
IU will be appearing on a variety show for the first time in awhile!

On June 30, a source from SBS confirmed, “IU appeared as the solo guest in the first recording for new variety program ‘Eat with Class’ (literal title).”

The new variety show introduces native food ingredients that are not used regularly and showcases star chefs creating dishes with the ingredients in unique ways. The program stars Lee Kyung Kyu, Kim Sang Joong, Chae Rim, and Loco as fixed cast members.

“Eat with Class” is led by PD Min Sun Hong, who IU previously worked with for the SBS variety show “Heroes.” The first episode is set to air in mid-August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.