How to block SMS with no phone number?

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lately I’ve been getting a flurry of spam SMSes from loan companies, tuition agencies etc. Problem is that most of these spammers don’t have any numbers so “Block this caller” can’t & doesn’t work.

Is there any other way to block these SMS spammers?

BTW, I’m on iOS 11.4.1.

Thanks in advance.

sovie_f1ex

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
try using truecaller apps

good to block no number calls ah longs (but ownself set) and most importantly the sms with no number, usually came with names instead of numbers

:o :o

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
try using truecaller apps

good to block no number calls ah longs (but ownself set) and most importantly the sms with no number, usually came with names instead of numbers

:o :o

I’ve installed Truecaller quite sometime back, no use at all although I enabled it. Finally found VeroSMS - using the free version & it’s filtering out 95% of these spam SMS.

sovie_f1ex

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’ve installed Truecaller quite sometime back, no use at all although I enabled it. Finally found VeroSMS - using the free version & it’s filtering out 95% of these spam SMS.

oh really? then i must try then

tks man

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.