Not open for further replies.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally got free guess coin to click again :s12:
Haven't even exchange anything before

thebaudelaires

Reaction score
trying to get a new phone to play mobile legend as my current s6 is quite laggy. what do you guys think of the Huawei Honor play? read that it has the gpu turbo which offers 4D smart shock experience?

saw the review here: https://geekculture.co/geek-hands-on-honor-play/

mayb will get to feel the vibration for any enemy alert or sth to have pre warning, but then does it mean that it's somehow like cheating also? since got pre warning lol.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't think is your phone laggy. Specs is still ok. Main problem maybe isp ping.

I think someone also mentioning he want to get this to try the other time

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
trying to get a new phone to play mobile legend as my current s6 is quite laggy. what do you guys think of the Huawei Honor play? read that it has the gpu turbo which offers 4D smart shock experience?

saw the review here: https://geekculture.co/geek-hands-on-honor-play/

mayb will get to feel the vibration for any enemy alert or sth to have pre warning, but then does it mean that it's somehow like cheating also? since got pre warning lol.

I think for the specs, it's quite decent. $429 for kirin 970 chipset, big screen, and big battery. All good for long gaming sessions. Kirin 970 chipset runs quite okay with mobile legends too. With GPU turbo should be even better. I've used quite a few phones with that chipset already like Mate 10 Pro, P20 Pro, Honor 10.

for the 4D smart shock feature I think game developer needs to implement it one. From what i can tell is just like haptic feedback. like when you fire a gun the vibrator shake a bit. lol. don't think will gain any advantage. For a game like ML, don't think will make a difference. :s13:

But like whattheheck mentioned, S6 should have more than enough power to run ML though. Just that the battery will probably drain out very very very quickly. haha.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My phone better... Screen so large till I can see some sneaky ******* cane out of the corner of the screen n hide in the bush

Sent from Vivo NEX S 256GB using GAGT

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Zz sia everytime kena Nat machiam like the selenia stun, can't press anything then die

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recent out heroes like not ppl using . Hanabi, serenea, one punch man.. etc
Every game only see fanny and the assessins are popular.

Courier6

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm wanna see if we can do a weekly fantasy league with the upcoming mobile legends league here.

The winner for this week gets a $20 iTunes/ Google play gift card on me!:s13: Entries entered here by 10/08/18 6pm.

Click to enter here

Last edited:

sillyofme00

Reaction score
Recent out heroes like not ppl using . Hanabi, serenea, one punch man.. etc
Every game only see fanny and the assessins are popular.

old assassin still very popular, haya after remake push lane very fast.... good fanny can end game really quick

Selena is quite popular now in rank, because of its unreasonable stun duration.

One punch man need to much farming...

natalia after remake will become popular again... haix:s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.