View Single Post
Old 31-07-2018, 09:10 AM   #2597
khunjuno

Need advise.. I ever tried apply loan thru watsapp from this moneylender as i was desperate. Gave them my particulars even home number. But when they said can only offer weekly loan i decided not to take. Then few weeks later they watsapp me asking me how i am and that time i was warded. All of a sudden they showed me a screenshot of bank transfer $400 to my account. I was shocked told them i never requested any loan why transfer?? The fella said boss pitye cause i was warded. Told them no need so i wanted to transfer back the $400 he said cannot as that account belongs to customer. As i was worried they might disturb my family past 2 weeks been transferring $200 as defer instead of $600 as full settlement. Any advise from all of you? What should i do?

Welcome to the trap. That's how they force loans on you without your consent. They'll just say you applied for a loan before, so now suka suka they will just transfer to you.

Anyway, you're pretty much stuck. Pay them and they'll harass you, don't pay them and they'll still harass you. My suggestion is just go to the police. As you already experience, past 2 weeks they have been asking you to defer instead of full settlement. Common excuses are:

1) No account
2) Never inform 1 day before
3) Company policy must defer 5-20x before can clear loan.

Basically, they're trapping you already. Just go report to the police, and prepare for harassment.