HSBC Step Up Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows of the new interest rate or taka vouchers roadshow information for August? maybe we can have a national day promotion.

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows of the new interest rate or taka vouchers roadshow information for August? maybe we can have a national day promotion.

Roadshow https://www.hsbc.com.sg/1/2/savings

"Visit HSBC Liat Towers, Serangoon, Marine Parade or Orchard Dhoby Ghaut branches from 2 - 4 August or Raffles Place branch on 2 & 3 August 2018.

Eligibility Sign-up1 Additional Roadshow Rewards2
New Premier Relationship with S$200,000 S$400 cash credit S$250 Takashimaya vouchers
Existing Banking Relationship with S$200,000 of fresh funds - S$150 Takashimaya vouchers
Existing Banking Relationship with S$100,000 of fresh funds - S$70 Takashimaya vouchers"

2 Aug is a good day to top up for the 90 day lock in.

Still no sign of May remittance bonus interest yet?

still no sign ... really leaving it to the last day ?

Last edited:

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Roadshow https://www.hsbc.com.sg/1/2/savings

"Visit HSBC Liat Towers, Serangoon, Marine Parade or Orchard Dhoby Ghaut branches from 2 - 4 August or Raffles Place branch on 2 & 3 August 2018.

Eligibility Sign-up1 Additional Roadshow Rewards2
New Premier Relationship with S$200,000 S$400 cash credit S$250 Takashimaya vouchers
Existing Banking Relationship with S$200,000 of fresh funds - S$150 Takashimaya vouchers
Existing Banking Relationship with S$100,000 of fresh funds - S$70 Takashimaya vouchers"

2 Aug is a good day to top up for the 90 day lock in.

still no sign ... really leaving it to the last day ?

thanks mate this is good. From $120 they up to $150

Bunta

Master Member
Reaction score
Finally May debit spend bonus interest is credited for May to July cycle. :)

frd, you mean the bonus interest for min spending for the month of May is only credited on July? meaning 2 months later? wow, that's a bit late..

I'm still wondering how come i never receive my bonus interest yet for debit spend (for month of June)... :s22:

shengliang1981

Reaction score
frd, you mean the bonus interest for min spending for the month of May is only credited on July? meaning 2 months later? wow, that's a bit late..

I'm still wondering how come i never receive my bonus interest yet for debit spend (for month of June)... :s22:

Yes, for June spending, HSBC will credit by end Aug

shengliang1981

Reaction score
Anyone else have not received remit bonus interest for May? I did not receive but it is likely due to I have wrongly selected SGD as the currency.

arigatoast

Reaction score
hi guys one qns.

for the debit card spend bonus interest,
if i transact in july and got posted in August, does it count into the July min spend or Aug?

Thanks!

gutianleong

Reaction score
Can anyone advise what is the reference month if I sign up tomorrow? Can't seem to find it on the webpage. Is it May or June?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.