June 2018. Full set unsized and unworn.
23xxx
Outside selling 25xxx
Interested pm me.
aTX08RT.jpg

I am expecting the original root beer to rise~

jamesloh777

Reaction score
hi all - i'm new to singapore, was searching for either Sub or GMT, went to at least 8 rolex shops around the city, but no luck, not even want to accept me in the waiting list, any other shops that i can check out in singapore?

thanks!

Chivas88

Reaction score
hi all - i'm new to singapore, was searching for either Sub or GMT, went to at least 8 rolex shops around the city, but no luck, not even want to accept me in the waiting list, any other shops that i can check out in singapore?

thanks!

Im new too Singapore too..am looking for submariner (new or used) with installment term. went a few shops also cash term. please advise :s22:

Hidetoshi

Reaction score
any shops you all recommend to remove one link from a Rolex Submariner? Now a bit loose but if go official Rolex shop to remove they are quoting few hundreds... any trustable shop that will help to remove without switching it to a fake?

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any shops you all recommend to remove one link from a Rolex Submariner? Now a bit loose but if go official Rolex shop to remove they are quoting few hundreds... any trustable shop that will help to remove without switching it to a fake?

Go to any AD they should be able to help..

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Free la. Any rolex boutique or rolex service centre.

Vodkilla

Reaction score
Is it true that Rolex ADs only carry one piece per model and displays it?

If so all of them are "display sets"?

jetblack

Banned
Reaction score
U can literally say so but Rolex has many plastic films covering most surfaces

But stainless steel sports models don't even have a chance to be displayed

Is it true that Rolex ADs only carry one piece per model and displays it?

If so all of them are "display sets"?

Johnpierpontmorgan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U can literally say so but Rolex has many plastic films covering most surfaces

But stainless steel sports models don't even have a chance to be displayed

Ya Sia.. sports model, before they take out to display, already got buyer knocking door. The watches usually in the plastic box still

theMKR

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Planning to buy a rolex for my mother, but most the 2nd hand are damn old like before 2000..... any problem with those?

papaya00

Reaction score
anyone can recommend any good shop to trade in entry level rolex (oyster perpetual airking) watch.

Thinking of trading in for omega or tag heuer as the rolex was given to me by my dad and looks uncle.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i have a set of hulk July 2018. brand new with un-named warranty card for 161xx.

interested can pm me.

danielkok

Reaction score
Hi guys,

So, my father in law bought a second hand Rolex watch for my wife. It's a Oyster Perpetual Date. Doesn't come with a cert. From the look of it, it looks really old. I'm guessing either early 2000s or 1990s.

Any way of knowing if it's genuine? I've chceked online to see how to know but most of the methods e.g. rolex symbol at 6 o'clock position on glass, rolex enscribed on the inside of the bezel... all don't have.

If I send in to Rolex, can they check for me? Would it cost me? Also, I think maybe I should service it. Any idea how much it is at Rolex? Or, maybe other shops?

Thanks in advance!

CPTunderpants

Reaction score
Pepsi Insert

Hi all, does anyone know a shop that might carry the GMT II Pepsi inserts or if you happen to have one for sale do pm me. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.