Official Aug 2018 BTO

mantou27

Reaction score
Enquiry

Hi, I have a question.
If previously I had a number for Aug 2017 BTO and I did not choose a unit.
For Aug 2018, I'm consider first timer still? If I apply, then Nov 2018, I will be considered second timer?

If I did not submit an application in Aug 2018, does this mean that in Nov 2018, I can submit for both the BTO and SBF as first timer?

Thanks

TeUiRa

Reaction score
Haven't actually decided, what makes you pick 42? Judging by the map 31 seems to be nearer to most of the amenities and bus stops?

ST 42 is which ah? oops ps ps didnt know ST 42 is the another plot one. Of course looking at the street 31 that plot of land. i looking at nearer ring road one currently. . I went to do site visit. i find 31 side quite around near the block 333 place. i like ring road one more cos nearer to block 400 plus area. I prefer the big plot of land one.

Last edited:

TeUiRa

Reaction score
Hi, I have a question.
If previously I had a number for Aug 2017 BTO and I did not choose a unit.
For Aug 2018, I'm consider first timer still? If I apply, then Nov 2018, I will be considered second timer?

If I did not submit an application in Aug 2018, does this mean that in Nov 2018, I can submit for both the BTO and SBF as first timer?

Thanks

From what i know. YEs if apply aug 2018 still first timer. For if u get a number for aug and u didnt go select a flat when u are given then u become second timer. 1 year penaty for missing 2 times

for the BTO and SBF can only apply for one if i not wrong. experts please advise.

Leebe-

Reaction score
From what i know. YEs if apply aug 2018 still first timer. For if u get a number for aug and u didnt go select a flat when u are given then u become second timer. 1 year penaty for missing 2 times

for the BTO and SBF can only apply for one if i not wrong. experts please advise.

Aint expert but you are right.

starscreamm

Reaction score
if i were to apply for balance flat, how long will it take for me to know if i get a queue number or not?
also, if i apply for balance flat and my partner applies for bto, is it possible to do this?

slackomango

Reaction score
Today is 3 August 2018 liao. :(

when will they release the balloting for August? :(

Can't wait to see the November 2018 plots :(

Haha same...i wanna see where in tengah are they launching. All i know is it will be in plantation district.

Leebe-

Reaction score
if i were to apply for balance flat, how long will it take for me to know if i get a queue number or not?
also, if i apply for balance flat and my partner applies for bto, is it possible to do this?

Balance flat as is sbf or rof. Sbf results us 2.5months. Rof if im nt wrong is 1-2 weeks after application closes.

Possible if u apply under single scheme. If u all apply under fiance ans fiancee nope, unless is diff launches (e.g. aug and nov)

icebox1

Reaction score
Anyone knows if there will be anymore future BTOs in yishun (besides Canberra)?

Keshajones

Reaction score
Haha same...i wanna see where in tengah are they launching. All i know is it will be in plantation district.

do you happen to stay in the west? if you do, take bus 160 or 180 and then along the opposite side of dulwich college area you can see some construction taking place. its a bit hard to recce though since the whole area is boarded up and doesnt seem to be accessible as of now.

slackomango

Reaction score
do you happen to stay in the west? if you do, take bus 160 or 180 and then along the opposite side of dulwich college area you can see some construction taking place. its a bit hard to recce though since the whole area is boarded up and doesnt seem to be accessible as of now.

Yes i stay in the west. Thank you! If they started building maybe it wont have such a long estimated completion date

cashec

Reaction score

You can see the area if you take double decker 180.

fotoudavid

Reaction score
The Tengah plantation just opposite shell petrol. But noting much is up. But if you go beside shell those new bto, can up to highest level to see.

breggies

Reaction score
Does anyone know how convenient is tengah area?
E.g. to town/cbd

I know its sustainable due to surrounding developments like westmall/jem etc and ofc future developments in tengah
But I don’t live in the west and i’m just considering whether if it would be worth

slackomango

Reaction score
Does anyone know how convenient is tengah area?
E.g. to town/cbd

I know its sustainable due to surrounding developments like westmall/jem etc and ofc future developments in tengah
But I don’t live in the west and i’m just considering whether if it would be worth

Not very convenient if i must say

plsbanthem

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Next time got two Jurong Regional Line stations serving Tengah. One outside and opposite Dulwich College, another one in the heart of Tengah Town.

SuperZ

Reaction score
There is so much anticipation on launching of Tengah BTO. There is no question it is going to be very eco-friendly and greenery, often dubbed as "Forest Town". At the same time, I was wondering "Won't it be also a "Mosquito Town"? With lots of trees, there bound to be areas where still water ponds exist and inaccessible for park maintenance people - whereby creating a wonderful breeding grounds for mosquitoes. So are they going to aerial spray of chemicals?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.