Samsung Galaxy Tab S4

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
S2 - 652
S3 - 820

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT

Ooo... oops... my mistake... that's quite a big difference in processing power... how come the Tab S3 lags leh? I didn't feel any lag in the Tab S2 (9.7" Wifi version)...

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Huawei Mediapad M5...it is a solid and much cheaper tablet

Must check this out... but I'm looking for 8.0" rather than a 10.1"... kind of give up on full sized tablets these days... cos I don't use it much... only for note-taking...

What's the price like?

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This days, telco dont susidy much on cost. U can look at it now..

Subsidy is high only on the most expensive plans lor... like $100-200+ per month type of plans... the basic plans have very little subsidy... like my Note 8 still cost $900+ with Starhub's basic 4G 3 plan...

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Must check this out... but I'm looking for 8.0" rather than a 10.1"... kind of give up on full sized tablets these days... cos I don't use it much... only for note-taking...

What's the price like?

I'm interested in the Tab S4's Android/Dex 2-in-1 interface, can be a partial laptop replacement.

Best is stil if there is a Android/Windows desktop 2-in-1, but then looks like not going to be a reailty

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
About time to upgrade my tab S pro! Mainly using for movie and entertainment. Finally 16:10 is back. I believe price won’t be higher than iPad Pro 10.5. But Samsung came with S pen which is a plus. Waiting outside Hp shop for price drop after launch haha

PS: Gonna miss the 120hz screen on my iPad Pro

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in the Tab S4's Android/Dex 2-in-1 interface, can be a partial laptop replacement.

Best is stil if there is a Android/Windows desktop 2-in-1, but then looks like not going to be a reailty

I think china tablet like chuwei have such thing.

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

What's the price like?
M5?
Street price for LTE..(as ref as price vari3s from shop and time)
8.4 - 560
10.8 - 699

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
M5?
Street price for LTE..(as ref as price vari3s from shop and time)
8.4 - 560
10.8 - 699

Thanks... but no thanks... wah... pricing like Samsung also... but then it's quite a premium product from the online reviews lar...

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
'In the UK the LTE version will cost £649 (around $850, AU$1,150)'... I think he's referring to this line on the first page...

diver-hloc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the SGD$1.2k for 64gb version in the article :s11:

Samsung is also planning an LTE version of the Tab S4 for August 10 at Verizon. Other major US carriers like Sprint and US Cellular will sell it in the third quarter. In the UK the LTE version will cost £649 (around $850, AU$1,150)

$850USD... its slightly lower than $1.2kSGD.... unless you only want to buy the WiFi only version... which will be cheaper and be around $850SGD

fortunecat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$850USD... its slightly lower than $1.2kSGD.... unless you only want to buy the WiFi only version... which will be cheaper and be around $850SGD

Yeah, think most people will buy WiFi version for tablet nowadays, because no more able to get a duplicate sim card at $5 anymore like last time

diver-hloc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, think most people will buy WiFi version for tablet nowadays, because no more able to get a duplicate sim card at $5 anymore like last time

I have to get the LTE version.... my current 'Phone' is the Tab S2 8.0.... so if I'm getting the S4... it must be LTE too... will wait for the actual product to arrive at our shore... hold it in my own hands... before deciding to get the Tab S4 as my next phone/tablet... or get Xiaomi Mi Max 3....

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have to get the LTE version.... my current 'Phone' is the Tab S2 8.0.... so if I'm getting the S4... it must be LTE too... will wait for the actual product to arrive at our shore... hold it in my own hands... before deciding to get the Tab S4 as my next phone/tablet... or get Xiaomi Mi Max 3....
If your 'phone' is 8"...Tab S4 is 10"++
Very big phone.i think Max 3 or Honor Note 10 makes more sense..(7") and yes, they r not tag to luxury brand.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.