View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 07:52 AM   #2755
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 63

If kena lock, who to call Police? Whose numbers should I keep in hand besides town council?
Go to your neigbor police post and make friend with the police officer. There should be able to advise you who u can call in case of house lock. In each police post there r officer who r good at AL issue and if u frequent them make friend with them n tell them yr problem they probably give u their no.and call them directly if things happen
cw3007 is offline