HSBC Step Up Promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmkedmw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Realized personal account balance doesn't count towards joint account min bal. Kenna $50 charge today for my JA even though I have bal in personal account

That's correct. However, joint balance is counted in single account trb.

tmkedmw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Uob high yield is relatively low yield when compared to esavers or stepup.
Uob need $2mil to get 1.5% in their latest cycle.

hsbc bonus interest is a pain, i like uob high yield and esavers more, last day of every mth more convenient

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Received 2 Interest today for Cycle (May-2018 to Jul-2018)
- Step Up Interest for Jul-2018
- Spending Interest for Jun-2018

ChaOrEn

Reaction score
huh? HSBC din assign u RM? Call in and check and ask for one.

Not sure if the RM will be friendly after i take out all the money again at the end of this cycle :p

haha.

They said manpower shortage so temporarily no RM for me. Please share your RM surname and given name and from which branch?

NTTDoCoMo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If we sign up on the Roadshow on a Saturday with Cheque, when is the 1st day of 90 days? Is it the cheque clearance date or the sign up day?

The checking account fund need to be available on Saturday during Sign Up or Monday Morning?

shengliang1981

Reaction score
If we sign up on the Roadshow on a Saturday with Cheque, when is the 1st day of 90 days? Is it the cheque clearance date or the sign up day?

The checking account fund need to be available on Saturday during Sign Up or Monday Morning?
My gut feel is the 90 days counting from the date when the amount reflected in your internet banking. But best to call hsbc to confirm on this.

lufu

Master Member
Reaction score
Got my remittance bonus for May. Remit $1 to Australia and got $60 credit. Cheap trill and real generous of HSBC

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Same view as Shengliang. 90days from the date that fresh funds are credited.

There is no cheque clearing on Saturday so no need to fund your checking account on Saturday.

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same view as Shengliang. 90days from the date that fresh funds are credited.

There is no cheque clearing on Saturday so no need to fund your checking account on Saturday.

a few times i went AFTER cheque clearing time on a friday and they still credit me on the same day i present the cheque... suprising like tat also can leh....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.