[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Guys!

I think Niantic enabled the 5 raid passes that were meant to before Japan's Articuno Day globally!

U should be able to have 5 raid passes, or 10 passes if your timezone were still on yesterday (I didn't do so this time though).

ALLIZWELL

Reaction score
Guys!

I think Niantic enabled the 5 raid passes that were meant to before Japan's Articuno Day globally!

U should be able to have 5 raid passes, or 10 passes if your timezone were still on yesterday (I didn't do so this time though).

True.was surprised to receive extra pass , when completed a raid. However may have to hurry, as this may last till our 11 am

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Ok got it i that means I can trade for a mewtwo today and another one the next day.

Thanks!

Becareful I traded Snorlax Tier 4 with my girl Mewtwo tier2. Snorlax upgraded to tier 2 Mewtwo became tier 4. I am waiting to grind to candies

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Becareful I traded Snorlax Tier 4 with my girl Mewtwo tier2. Snorlax upgraded to tier 2 Mewtwo became tier 4. I am waiting to grind to candies

Should already gotten 4 extra candies.

Just grind for 1 extra enough lah

No need to wait for double candy event liao lah

Unless you got big storage space to store

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
True.was surprised to receive extra pass , when completed a raid. However may have to hurry, as this may last till our 11 am

No... 2pm.

Niantic has combined Japan's replacement Articuno Day and Squirtle Day together into a single 6 hour window.

jannworld

Reaction score
Can RE trade the tier4 mewtwo to another account? Or cannot retrade?

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I think it's quite common.

OK, this are the rare pokemon I am looking for :
Nincada
Silcoon
Illumise
Trapinch
Bagon
Clamperl
Huntail
Gorebyss
Relicanth

And a lot more.

OK, nevermind. Who know any nest for Feebas...................... :s22:
Need to catch a higher CP and IV.

why don't u trade?
:s11:

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Really regret not setting my timezone to a US timezone in preparation for today's Japan event, otherwise could have obtained 4 more passes for a total of 8 passes. :o

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
No wonder I got one free pass and i wonder if that is a bug.

Continue to use it!

There will be 4 more free passes, in addition to your normal daily pass, for a total of 5 passes for today!

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did a few Articuno raids in Japan.:s13::s13:

I even forgo my mewtwo Ex raid.

It's 20k XP per Articuno raids in Japan, more worth it.:o:D:D

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
if iv ur kind of thing. then those iv nt to ur expected range. throw lor or best. trade lor if u have fren playing.

who knows. if become lucky trade. the iv maybe become super.
if not. ..

pokemon lvl n moveset is more impt. iv only bragging rights n the. higher % the more rare only. in battle. its no diff. what so ever.

me high iv + high cp keeper

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still got 2 more free raid passes haven't use.

Want to maximise the XP~:s13::s13:

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today did EX-raid at 8-star park gym (Tablet of Flora). Caught 2208 Mewtwo, my 6th mewtwo!

cqefan

Reaction score

For me, I only trade M2/legendary that I am going to transfer away. Nothing to be careful for.

This morning my 2 accounts caught 2200 Mewtwo. Trade targets identified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.