Xiaomi MIPAD 4

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pGoRX6f.jpg

3VEQFf0.jpg

just flashed AOSP into my mipad..... rooted with xposed....bye bye MIUI hello AOSP

Last edited:

Kelvin0217

Reaction score
VOLTE is enable on the SIM card. In China, if you have a VOLTE enabled SIM card, you are able to make phone calls but not applicable to overseas SIM card.

Yes, no issue using Skype, whatapps, etc..

Ah so you mean surfing the internet is not a problem but making a standard phone call through the GSM network is a problem lar...

You mentioned that VoLTE is enabled - do you mean for the SIM card or do you mean for the tablet? If VoLTE is enabled for the tablet then it looks like the tablet supports voice calls through the GSM network and not VoIP...

Can we assume that calls through Messenger, Skype, Whatsapp, Viber etc all work?

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
VOLTE is enable on the SIM card. In China, if you have a VOLTE enabled SIM card, you are able to make phone calls but not applicable to overseas SIM card.

But the mi pad lte doesn't comes with dialler app right?

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought volte has to be enabled by telco for each device?

Does it work this way? I thought as long as you bought a compatible device and you're on a plan with VoLTE then you should be able to use VoLTE...

Maybe Starhub uses a mix of VoLTE and GSM is it? So because the GSM part is either not compatible or missing then the phone calls don't work?

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Is enable by telco. Not sim card.
Device support is also needed (need to be certify by country)

BarbieWorld

Reaction score
Hi , I'm interested to get a Mi Pad 4 to use as a regular phone + gaming + surfing ...
I'm currently using Asus Zendpad 3 8.0 to do the above. I have read this post and also another HWZ post about this phone. Can I get a confirmation or at least some additional information if indeed this tablet can be use as a normal phone as well in Singapore?

hellhole

Reaction score
just check qoo10... saw some post of the LTE version for sale liao

anyone got bad/good reviews of the coy techbox and jtbc group?

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just check qoo10... saw some post of the LTE version for sale liao

anyone got bad/good reviews of the coy techbox and jtbc group?
Bad - chance of modified rom. Happened to my Redmi Note 5.

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi , I'm interested to get a Mi Pad 4 to use as a regular phone + gaming + surfing ...
I'm currently using Asus Zendpad 3 8.0 to do the above. I have read this post and also another HWZ post about this phone. Can I get a confirmation or at least some additional information if indeed this tablet can be use as a normal phone as well in Singapore?

Cannot use as phone. Lte only for data. Don't think about it

RLWZ21

Reaction score

Look for previous few poster. They have indicated of using all the above mentioned. Stuff.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.