Huawei Matebook X Pro

lamtw22

Reaction score
Huawei Singapore says negotiation and preparation are going on now to bring it to Singapore.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Huawei Singapore says negotiation and preparation are going on now to bring it to Singapore.
I think by the time they done with negotiation about bringing in gen 2 out lol...Singapore always so slow.

Sent from HUAWEI NEO-L29 using GAGT

lamtw22

Reaction score
I think by the time they done with negotiation about bringing in gen 2 out lol...Singapore always so slow.

That is exactly what I told them. Even if they finally introduce in Singapore, I think the price will be much much more expensive than the US price. Just look at the Euro pricing of Euro $1850.

katty91

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

hows the matebook x pro going?
did u apply case or screen protector?

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But got one bro saying LTE version coming wor.
Nobody waiting for it?

And bought from amazon if any issue send back to US, warranty how long?

katty91

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But got one bro saying LTE version coming wor.
Nobody waiting for it?

And bought from amazon if any issue send back to US, warranty how long?

there is no lte version coming :s22:

they wont put lte on a laptop like tis

tutonic

Reaction score
I am thoroughly satisfied with my Matebook X Pro. Ordered a case/sleeve. Very convenient that the matebook is the same dimension as the old retina macbook pro.

NatureKeeper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am thoroughly satisfied with my Matebook X Pro. Ordered a case/sleeve. Very convenient that the matebook is the same dimension as the old retina macbook pro.

received both sets from seller.
cant be happier after testing the unit out for an hour in the airport

there is no bloatware
the whole laptop feel very premium like the macbook
this is really the best screen ever i seen on a laptop
can’t comment on battery life yet.

the only cons would just be the awkward placement for me as i skype a lot.

Just went to simlim square empower to paste a matte screen protector! No more glare!

One quick question for those got the laptop - does the laptop feel hot?

NatureKeeper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hold ur purchase they are introducing a lte capable version this fall at the same pricing

:s22::s22:

The Amazon price of 1499 is only when there's stock. If no more stock, they'll fill in with the price from other retailers who share the same listing; most of which will be selling for much higher than 1499. If you want to get it at that price, you just need to check daily and wait for it to get restocked. The previous time Amazon restocked (last week), it was sold out in under 2 days.

I think it is in stock now. I just checked Amazon. US$1499.

That is exactly what I told them. Even if they finally introduce in Singapore, I think the price will be much much more expensive than the US price. Just look at the Euro pricing of Euro $1850.

Haiz...i guess that is expected.

tutonic

Reaction score
One quick question for those got the laptop - does the laptop feel hot?

When charging and first couple hours, definitely ah, since it's updating windows in the background and stuff, but after that, not really.

You can look into undervolting your CPU using XTU. I did mine as soon as I got it. Went from 79 degrees on max CPU load to about 69 degrees. Pretty amazing result from just clicking a few stuff.

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw CC charges for oversea currency fees is 2.8% right, unless using Amex?

While checking for rebates and promotion, happens to found out that this model promotion
beside the Microsoft $150 USD cheaper for students. There's early birds special which get up to $300 Amazon gift card.

katty91

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw CC charges for oversea currency fees is 2.8% right, unless using Amex?

While checking for rebates and promotion, happens to found out that this model promotion
beside the Microsoft $150 USD cheaper for students. There's early birds special which get up to $300 Amazon gift card.

microsoft promo stands but they blocked all forwarder address and foreign cc

amazon gift card $300 promo was months back. no one had any idea whether the laptop was good

ccmheoa

Master Member
Reaction score
i used paypal, shipped to comgateway and im now using it

microsoft promo stands but they blocked all forwarder address and foreign cc

amazon gift card $300 promo was months back. no one had any idea whether the laptop was good

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Microsoft i7 OOS quite sometime le, i5 now got stock again.
Dunno when they gonna restock i7

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just now managed to add one set i7 from MS in cart.
However unable to place order and when input CC, it removed from my cart....
For PayPal, do I have to topup my account in USD first or can I make payment and topup the amount later after placing order?

tutonic

Reaction score
For PayPal, do I have to topup my account in USD first or can I make payment and topup the amount later after placing order?

You just link your card to your PayPal account. Don't need to topup or whatever. So when you pay via PayPal, it'll just deduct from your card the appropriate amount.

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You just link your card to your PayPal account. Don't need to topup or whatever. So when you pay via PayPal, it'll just deduct from your card the appropriate amount.

Thanks Bro.
PayPal fees is their exchange rate * 2.5% right?
Any other charges?

lamtw22

Reaction score

Why don't you buy from Amazon since they ship directly to Singapore?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.