November 2017 SBF

Amex^1234

Reaction score
But take credit card might as well take personal loan right? Credit card i see the interest like quite high lei.

If u going buy those electrical stuff can go for 0% interest installment plan using the credit card + u eligible to get the free luggage

LynR52

Reaction score
If u going buy those electrical stuff can go for 0% interest installment plan using the credit card + u eligible to get the free luggage

Ahh i see... i already bought my electrical items end of May. I see got GSS sale i so excited go n buy already. Lol

semblady123

Reaction score
Congrats buddy!! Finally :)

Pls login myhdvpage and try to change appointment if u want earlier. They have earlier dates
In my case I’m gonna stick to the one they gave itself hehe

Just got my key collection date today! Around 2 weeks later.

Erinlmh

Reaction score
Good Morning All.

It's been a long time since I last chat here...Many things.....work....:s13:

Just received the 6 weeks letter from HDB for my grant approval. Which means I need to wait for 6 more weeks. This morning just log in into the HDB portal. It still showing

Thank you for your AHG/SHG application. You will be informed of the outcome after we have received all the necessary documents and assessed your eligibility.

My appeal for the flooring failed. I too tired to try liao. Need to focus on other things. Really got no choice but to look for cheap option now

heybuddy

Reaction score

Pls login myhdvpage and try to change appointment if u want earlier. They have earlier dates
Ya i changed it to 17th august :s13:

Congrats!!!! Sunday is Key collection notifications day it seems. Lol

It really seems so! Semblady and amex also got it on sunday..

zidmosby

Reaction score
Hey guys. Saw all the excitement, and congrats to everyone!

I logged in to kpo also la see if I got any good news. Grant approved (bigger than expected). My CRM very hardworking. I selected my unit on 5 July, grant approved today :)

zidmosby

Reaction score

Congrats to you both! How long until from grant approval did they notify you on your appointment date? Can you chose a later date or only earlier slots available?

zidmosby

Reaction score
Good Morning All.

Just received the 6 weeks letter from HDB for my grant approval. Which means I need to wait for 6 more weeks. This morning just log in into the HDB portal. It still showing

Thank you for your AHG/SHG application. You will be informed of the outcome after we have received all the necessary documents and assessed your eligibility.

My appeal for the flooring failed. I too tired to try liao. Need to focus on other things. Really got no choice but to look for cheap option now

You should check online too. I got the same letter about 1-2 weeks ago, but grant approved today.

Amex^1234

Reaction score
Just got my key collection date today! Around 2 weeks later.

COngratz!!! finally!!

Good Morning All.

You got see facebook that Deluxe Home Furnishing? they do curtains/wallpaper/vinyl... i went last weekend to order my curtains.. went kpo their Vinyl... to be honest.. their quality not bad.. and their prices is really cheap..

Now i also very busy with the Reno.. then saturday kena complain by downstairs cos my contractor sat go in do some drilling.. :s22::s22:

LynR52

Reaction score
Good Morning All.

Dont worry....mine still showing the same thing too lol. Got the 6 weeks letter, abt 3wks ago, still no news of grant approval.
😩😩

Nur.Azie

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

Just wanna ask, anyone tried appealing for Cement Screed? Im collecting keys next week. My ID will be doing the measurements on the day I collect keys. But I believe, Cement Screed from HDB is subject to approval & will slow down the whole process of moving in.

I've also checked with a few that is doing flooring, Cement Screed for a 3 room is very pricey. Atleast 1.8k. No doubt Deluxe Home Furnishing Vinyl not bad. Comes with 25yrs warranty. I even tried asking a direct supplier for Vinyl flooring, Supply + Deliver + Installation 2k with skirting too. (cause my dad know the boss. Lol. Playcheat abit) The only concern here is... Cement Screed. Big SIGH.....

Last edited:

Laoyeh

Banned
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

Just wanna ask, anyone tried appealing for Cement Screed? Im collecting keys next week. My ID will be doing the measurements on the day I collect keys. But I believe, Cement Screed from HDB is subject to approval & will slow down the whole process of moving in.

I've also checked with a few that is doing flooring, Cement Screed for a 3 room is very pricey. Atleast 1.8k. No doubt Deluxe Home Furnishing Vinyl not bad. Comes with 25yrs warranty. I even tried asking a direct supplier for Vinyl flooring, Supply + Deliver + Installation 2k with skirting too. (cause my dad know the boss. Lol. Playcheat abit) The only concern here is... Cement Screed. Big SIGH.....
No la.if u do homogeneous tiles, all in 4.5k only including cement screeding..

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.