Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

lesnar88

Reaction score
Im sure they will come up. Just a matter of time and how long it will drag. I have really dried up paying almost 3k weekly...

You are paying $3k weekly to AL, to find runners to harrass you, to demand more money from you. Make sense? They will come up, but only if they can find runners to do the job

Ztanjc

Reaction score
You are paying $3k weekly to AL, to find runner to harrass you, to demand more money from you. Make sense? They will come up, but only if they can find runners to do the job
Which is why i have to stop and put down my ego to report police and be prepared to go thru the harassement.

25chic

Reaction score
You also borrow from LML on top of ah long? You can't run from LML. They will meet you face to face unlike ah long. You have to pay up.

No la, not running from LML. Want to pay in instalments but they not responding.

Ztanjc

Reaction score
Same case like me..how long u paid them Liao.i been paying for one yrs

Got new got old. New one are smaller amts. Old ones bigger but definitely already cover principal. Now they cant find me. Pretty sure i will see things by tonight. Am at the station again to report the threats. Even the station cant contact the IO. Omg

khunjuno

Reaction score
PHP:
Can i ask how long did the harassement last? Is it going to be forever?

Your case probably will last for a long while, and may have more jia lat harassment like splash paint since your amount is big. Just be mentally prepared la, that's all I can say.

cw3007

Reaction score
Got new got old. New one are smaller amts. Old ones bigger but definitely already cover principal. Now they cant find me. Pretty sure i will see things by tonight. Am at the station again to report the threats. Even the station cant contact the IO. Omg

Take one step at a time. No point guessing what is next which make you more fearful. Go n make friend with police officer ask the in-charge tel no in case emergency.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Can i ask how long did the harassement last? Is it going to be forever?

It won't last forever la but better than j pay them forever.those Al that do weekly loan one got more ppl to do harrassment for them..unlike those deffered loan scammer

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cannot say la

Whenever I saw your nick in this forum, always remind me of this guy.

JJ-Lin-Profile.jpg

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GET HELP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

Credit Counselling Singapore
6225-5227 (www.ccs.org.sg)
Seek information on debt management, obtain credit counselling and get help to work out debt repayment schemes

Registry of Moneylenders
1800-2255-529 (www.minlaw.gov.sg)
Borrow only what you can repay. Ensure that you understand the terms of the contract before borrowing. Check the list of Registered Moneylenders available online.

National Council on Problem Gambling
1800-6-668-668 (www.ncpg.org.sg)
Recognise problem gambling and seek help for gambling addiction issues.

ComCare Call
1800-222-0000 (www.comcare.sg)
Find out more about the various social assistance schemes available for low-income Singaporeans and families.

Please refer to the list of agencies surfaced by members of public for counselling and social support on moneylending issues. The list of agencies is not exhaustive and Police are not endorsing any of these agencies.

Adullam Life Counselling
Arise2care Community Service Ltd
Blessed Grace Social Services
One Hope Centre
The Silver Lining
THK Centre for Family Harmony
Debt Advisory Centre by Association of Muslim Professionals
Centre for Domestic Employees (CDE) – For foreign domestic workers
Foreign Domestic Worker Association for Social Support and Training (FAST) – For foreign domestic workers

Members of the public who are going through a difficult time and require counselling may call the following agency for assistance:
The Samaritans of Singapore at 1800-221-4444 (24 Hours Daily)

https://www.police.gov.sg/resources/prevent-crime/unlicensed-moneylending/avenues-of-help

cw3007

Reaction score
GET HELP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

Credit Counselling Singapore
6225-5227 (www.ccs.org.sg)
Seek information on debt management, obtain credit counselling and get help to work out debt repayment schemes

Registry of Moneylenders
1800-2255-529 (www.minlaw.gov.sg)
Borrow only what you can repay. Ensure that you understand the terms of the contract before borrowing. Check the list of Registered Moneylenders available online.

National Council on Problem Gambling
1800-6-668-668 (www.ncpg.org.sg)
Recognise problem gambling and seek help for gambling addiction issues.

ComCare Call
1800-222-0000 (www.comcare.sg)
Find out more about the various social assistance schemes available for low-income Singaporeans and families.

Please refer to the list of agencies surfaced by members of public for counselling and social support on moneylending issues. The list of agencies is not exhaustive and Police are not endorsing any of these agencies.

Adullam Life Counselling
Arise2care Community Service Ltd
Blessed Grace Social Services
One Hope Centre
The Silver Lining
THK Centre for Family Harmony
Debt Advisory Centre by Association of Muslim Professionals
Centre for Domestic Employees (CDE) – For foreign domestic workers
Foreign Domestic Worker Association for Social Support and Training (FAST) – For foreign domestic workers

Members of the public who are going through a difficult time and require counselling may call the following agency for assistance:
The Samaritans of Singapore at 1800-221-4444 (24 Hours Daily)

https://www.police.gov.sg/resources/prevent-crime/unlicensed-moneylending/avenues-of-help

Thank you for the list . GO GO GO.pls help yourself by going counselling. A lot of this counsellor have went thru debt problem and they can give u new perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.