Not open for further replies.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AjaF3Lg.jpg

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mourinho told MUTV: “My CEO knows what I want and I still have a few days to wait and see what happens. The other clubs who compete with us are really strong and already have fantastic teams. Or they are investing massively like Liverpool, who are buying everything and everybody. If we don’t make our team better, it will be a difficult season for us.”

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
28% possession, one shot on target

And big talking point out this match is rashford’s new shirt number :s22:

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manchester United face a "difficult season" unless they strengthen their squad before Thursday's transfer deadline, says manager Jose Mourinho.

Don't expect too much this season..

Fattyboiboi

Master Member
Reaction score
28% possession and only one shot. Wow wow wow.

This looks like it will be a long and painful season.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fine if we want to sell martial. but please dont bring willian in. had enough of us purchasing near-expiry date players which doesnt help us at all already.

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fine if we want to sell martial. but please dont bring willian in. had enough of us purchasing near-expiry date players which doesnt help us at all already.

Dude I posted this last week and was arrowed from all sides from the supporters here

Apparently they don’t care about age or money spent. Just need to bring in to help immediately. Saw William last night and don’t even think he can improve the team much

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dude I posted this last week and was arrowed from all sides from the supporters here

Apparently they don’t care about age or money spent. Just need to bring in to help immediately. Saw William last night and don’t even think he can improve the team much

because majority of the fans are desperate for success in BPL now. we have not been winning it since post-SAF era. but this is not the way to win them. they probably would last for only a season and baam, we are back to square one again.

I was never a huge Willian fan in the first place.

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't care if they splash $100m on a pinoise player.. whatever it takes..

beano

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe if i'm manure share holder, then i will go to their EGM to bang table and demand some success...

123kidy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GG
what have we become

how about play some decent football on the pitch 1st

all the money in the world can't fix this team if they continue to play this way

y this JM like defensive football so much. now he wanna build a great wall by buying another defender

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Back to the 1 or 2 goals a game.
Putting Sanchez back to the left side against Bayern Munich is almost same as beginning of this season. If want him to score goals & assist in goals will need to put him at the centre.

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
even if the fans who are screaming for his sack (when he lead us to 2nd spot) backs the manager,
even if the board's KPI is "top 4 good enough",

JM himself will still want to end his title drought asap, so yes he will wanna bring in some experienced players to attempt to reach the top.

Last edited:

jahtl62

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manchester United face a "difficult season" unless they strengthen their squad before Thursday's transfer deadline, says manager Jose Mourinho.

Don't expect too much this season..

Will be very lucky if can get 3rd or 4th place. You look at Man City & Liverpool. These 2 clubs are blowing away their opponents with 2, 3 or 4 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.