[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
thanks to clear weather. this morning. i finally have 1 houndour spawn on me.
the 1st .. ever since its shiny is annouced. still no snbull tho. hahaha

got blink blink?
pokemon-go-shiny-houndour.jpg.optimal.jpg

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Using IV checker doesn't break TOS IMHO. Because IV checker is in no way interfere with the game play. To me, anything that alter the game play like spoofing within the game, that is breaking TOS. Checking IV can be done via a website, hence i do not consider that as breaking TOS. Unless the IV checker is build on another layer within the app, then yes, that will be breaking TOS.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
got blink blink?
pokemon-go-shiny-houndour.jpg.optimal.jpg

Wow congrat ... I hope to get mine soon ... hopefully on TWN, if I have time. This coming trip is very pack ... I m not sure I even have time to spin for gifts . If I missed 1-2 days .. sorry in advance to my friends

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow congrat ... I hope to get mine soon ... hopefully on TWN, if I have time. This coming trip is very pack ... I m not sure I even have time to spin for gifts . If I missed 1-2 days .. sorry in advance to my friends

Remember to keep for me tw gift
In case i tio
I want a tw pkm

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After 2 years of the game

The world's no 1 player is discussing with one of the most popular game youtuber on playing the game cleanly

Shows how popular the game is

Or else nobody will give a sh*t after such a long time for a game

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yesterday caught a Cp14 abra for both main and baby account

Decided to use 75 SD each to get 4 extra candies

Turned out both became tier 1 lucky mon CP15

What to do now ? :D

jannworld

Reaction score
This one quite subjective. Personally I dun see iv checkers as breaking tos. Problem is not what i think or what u think, unfortunately it is what niantic thinks. My Sister account got shadow ban just by using an iv checker app on android last time but I Guess maybe it is those auto calculations app kind (I’m not sure since I’m iOS user). I used to use pokegenie on iOS (the screenshot app) but later I just switch to pokeassistant website.

Btw pokeassistant haven’t update to calculate for lucky Pokémon. Not sure if any other iv checkers got update to support lucky Pokémon

Using IV checker doesn't break TOS IMHO. Because IV checker is in no way interfere with the game play. To me, anything that alter the game play like spoofing within the game, that is breaking TOS. Checking IV can be done via a website, hence i do not consider that as breaking TOS. Unless the IV checker is build on another layer within the app, then yes, that will be breaking TOS.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Any IV apps that pull data from the game sure GG one la. Website one diff. I just stick to website now.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Yesterday caught a Cp14 abra for both main and baby account

Decided to use 75 SD each to get 4 extra candies

Turned out both became tier 1 lucky mon CP15

What to do now ? :D

imo..
for sub acc.. the iv dont matter. only lvl n moveset matters. (becos iv mean nth in real use)

Also.. sub acc dont have stardust to power up anyways.
(so.. lvl33-35.. correct moveset.. good enough for raid n gym usage)
Unless.. u grind the same amount on sub acc as main acc.. then.. diff case.

for main acc.. since play more n stardust also more.. if pokemon is useful type.. lucky with high iv.. but low cp.. also can power up.. (becos lucky means stardust already half.. n at low lvl..the stardust requirement.. already v low anyways.. if half means even lower.. no problem la)

:s13:

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Any IV apps that pull data from the game sure GG one la. Website one diff. I just stick to website now.

been using website only ..since day 1.

main reason becos i dont like to install things on my devices..

think my phone .. apart from factory apps.. i only install less than 5 apps.
:s13:

same for my personal laptop.. only install lightroom.. nv install any other stuff.:s13:

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got most of my shiny high IV from task de wor...

:s13::s13:

Wild nest shiny check very tedious for me.

mrhello

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PvP could be game changer. We need a new game mode other than raid and gym fight that makes use of mons.

Right now there is almost no reason to have powerful mons at all, and raid and gym fight also don't need powerful mons, making catching mons and raids pointless. Hopefully PvP can change that.

But raid and gym fight got rewards

PVP if get nothing what's the point of challenging total strangers to fight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.