Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

25chic

Reaction score
LML will never not respond.

Exactly, that's why I can't understand why they're not replying especially when I offered to pay the interest & late fee first. When I text, no reply. When I called, they said will check and get back but still no reply.

Guess they're banking in on the interest.

25chic

Reaction score
Got new got old. New one are smaller amts. Old ones bigger but definitely already cover principal. Now they cant find me. Pretty sure i will see things by tonight. Am at the station again to report the threats. Even the station cant contact the IO. Omg

Hope all was fine last night...IO will start investigation only when something happens...I think for threats they will just take note and advise you to stay vigilant.

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
LML will never not respond.

They will appear at yr house or workplace lo.

No la, not running from LML. Want to pay in instalments but they not responding.

LML got license.
They can appear at your house and office with very big banner and few persons wearing the uniform showing the word debt collector.
Police can't catch them like catching Ah Long.

debtnew.jpg

debt17.jpg

debt-collector-double-ace-associates-harass-bankrupt-smash-stall-divorce-wife_0.jpg

11kjhnn.jpg

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Exactly, that's why I can't understand why they're not replying especially when I offered to pay the interest & late fee first. When I text, no reply. When I called, they said will check and get back but still no reply.

What's the name of yr credit company.u better walk in and settle with them.

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score

Why don't you go down to their office and talk face to face ?

mikhaylla@gmail.com

Reaction score
Don't stress yourself too much, we here all been through that. Once NOK and your company has been informed and you can get them on your side... no need to worry so much. No leverage from NOK and company, they can only do their so called physical harassment. Which is love letters, lock gate, etc etc.

Even then, they need people to do it for them. It's getting harder and harder for them to find runners and debtors to do their dirty work. Not say won't kena, but you don't need to kancheong spider about it. Just install CCTV, monitor people around your level, anything amiss, 999 straight away. Don't wait. If you made a prior police report, also ask them to send a patrol to your block - the request lasts for 2 weeks, thereafter it can be renewed if threats continue further. But the extra police presence with CCTV at lift landings and possibly your unit will deter some harassment. The reaaaaaaally hardcore ones bo bian, just endure.

Best of luck. Read this thread if you need morale support. Still mental block, just drop me a PM, I don't mind talking to fellow debtors.

hi khunjuno..... how to say...im also not sure ....but I need advise....can pm?

mikhaylla@gmail.com

Reaction score
Do you know that one limb chop from rich buisness man only cost $400 in malaysia right now. Singapore is safe and nobody dare to do this. The most they use here r shaming method. Tell yr loved one yr mistake n ask for forgiveness and report police and get cctv if require. Your battle almost won.

sorry I dont quite understand one limb chop?

mikhaylla@gmail.com

Reaction score
His meaning is you can borrow Ah Long money in Singapore and not in Malaysia.

owh. I am in a situation where I believe I'm being scam by this Al. have paid 1450 to clear aa 650 loan. not including the 3 deferments of 150..now still say I owe him anothe 800... the first clear he claim he did not received. they use different numbers each week. mix of malaysia and sg numbers. the first time was asked to clear was so sudden and rushed and I let my guard down by nit veryfying the number and account was not the same as previously used especially the account. I only realize the mistake after I made payment and by then its too late... next day he call and say never received and the person contacted me previously was not him...
im a malaysian working in sg... and they mentioned that they are malaysian too... easy to find me...

any suggestion... have report police...talk to loved ones.... will have a sit with company today and im sure is bye bye sgd for me....

Headached

Reaction score
owh. I am in a situation where I believe I'm being scam by this Al. have paid 1450 to clear aa 650 loan. not including the 3 deferments of 150..now still say I owe him anothe 800... the first clear he claim he did not received. they use different numbers each week. mix of malaysia and sg numbers. the first time was asked to clear was so sudden and rushed and I let my guard down by nit veryfying the number and account was not the same as previously used especially the account. I only realize the mistake after I made payment and by then its too late... next day he call and say never received and the person contacted me previously was not him...
im a malaysian working in sg... and they mentioned that they are malaysian too... easy to find me...

any suggestion... have report police...talk to loved ones.... will have a sit with company today and im sure is bye bye sgd for me....
Just ingore bro...tell ur company u being scam..

MrAppleCrumble

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Lol your Sg company sure ask u go Hong kan and fire u de. Wa they now play threaten ah say u Malaysian they also can find u? Tell them come la. U tell them u also finding them long time Liao. If see them in Malaysia. See one time beat them one time u see they dare anot.

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score

You are Malaysian and you got relatives in Malaysia.
Whatever advise you read here is not applicable to you.
Singapore police officer cannot protect you in Malaysia.
Better don't play play with them.
Malaysia Ah Long is very fierce and they can easily get a gun right ?
Have you make a police report in Malaysia ?

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol your Sg company sure ask u go Hong kan and fire u de. Wa they now play threaten ah say u Malaysian they also can find u? Tell them come la. U tell them u also finding them long time Liao. If see them in Malaysia. See one time beat them one time u see they dare anot.

Why you teach him to dare those Ah Long in Malaysia ?
You want him dig his own grave ?
Malaysia is different from Singapore.
Malaysia gangster also very fierce.
They can easily get a gun in Malaysia.
He is only protected if remain in Singapore and not in Malaysia.
He got relatives in Malaysia.

mikhaylla@gmail.com

Reaction score

they claim they are malaysians also... sometimes txt me with malaysia number.
about the company... im sure that will happen also...

problem now is my poket left with $6.00 somemore I have another 3 loan. one due is tomorrow liao... however this 3 uml seems ok.. the never force u to defer with all their crap excuses... due date come they just ask u clear or defer... ur choice. and I have been with them clear and loan again for 6 months plus now... they are all monthly payments... means loan 400 get 400. clear 600 after one month. or defer 200 to clear next month. they may seem resonable but everyone sure has limits and bosess.. anyone came across this kind of nice (dont know if thats the right word to use)uml before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.