QUESTION ABOUT CITIBANK PREMIERMILES CARD

DriftKing

Reaction score
may i ask top up online, on gtm, or auto-topup?

1)at mrt ticket machine top up
2)grab app top up (note not taking grab and auto deduct, but self top up)

So confirm 1) give miles?
I can't tell if 2) does as the miles doesn't get posted immediately

raiiny

Reaction score
For Citibank, once the transaction is posted. The miles will come in the next day or next next day. It consider quite fast as compared to other cc.

For my case, my prudential insurances, EZ-Link, grab top up, it earns miles. I have a tracking list whereby I update once a week. I tracked to ensure it matches what I have earn. Have been track since I received the citi PM.

Formula:
Eg.
Transaction Amt = S$14.88
Round down to nearest $ = S$14
Miles earn = 1.2 x S$14 = 16.8 miles
Round to nearest mile = 17 miles earn

Foreign Spending
Amt = CNY 133.39
Converted to SG = S$ 28.18
Round down to nearest $ = S$28
Miles earn = 2 x S$28 = 56 miles
Round to nearest mile = 56 miles earn

(For foreign spending, the miles earn will be spilt into 1.2 x $xx + bonus 0.8 x $xxx)

If is a refund posted to your credit card, the miles will be deducted accordingly based on the transacted transaction.

Hope this is clear.

1)at mrt ticket machine top up
2)grab app top up (note not taking grab and auto deduct, but self top up)

So confirm 1) give miles?
I can't tell if 2) does as the miles doesn't get posted immediately

Last edited:

SBS2716G

Master Member
Reaction score
For Citibank, once the transaction is posted. The miles will come in the next day or next next day. It consider quite fast as compared to other cc.

For my case, my prudential insurances, EZ-Link, grab top up, it earns miles. I have a tracking list whereby I update once a week. I tracked to ensure it matches what I have earn. Have been track since I received the citi PM.

Formula:
Eg.
Transaction Amt = S$14.88
Round down to nearest $ = S$14
Miles earn = 1.2 x S$14 = 16.8 miles
Round to nearest mile = 17 miles earn

Foreign Spending
Amt = CNY 133.39
Converted to SG = S$ 28.18
Round down to nearest $ = S$28
Miles earn = 2 x S$28 = 56 miles
Round to nearest mile = 56 miles earn

(For foreign spending, the miles earn will be spilt into 1.2 x $xx + bonus 0.8 x $xxx)

If is a refund posted to your credit card, the miles will be deducted accordingly based on the transacted transaction.

Hope this is clear.

U go into internet banking under rewards , they have individual breakdown of points earn for each transaction. This is what I like.

vegavega25

Reaction score
U go into internet banking under rewards , they have individual breakdown of points earn for each transaction. This is what I like.

Indeed. This is international-class fuss-free reporting by the bank. There are thousands if not millions of messages on HWZ (to which I have contributed my small share as well) about what type of transaction earns what rebate under a specific card's T&Cs. And these are repeated again and again and again. If only other banks did what Citi does, it would save lots of people the hassle of researching, documenting, discussing, and worrying.

swordspirit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Indeed. This is international-class fuss-free reporting by the bank. There are thousands if not millions of messages on HWZ (to which I have contributed my small share as well) about what type of transaction earns what rebate under a specific card's T&Cs. And these are repeated again and again and again. If only other banks did what Citi does, it would save lots of people the hassle of researching, documenting, discussing, and worrying.

Except that i gavr up on checking for this period. Too much small transaction via apple pay. They tend to lump up on a per day basis.

starbugs

Master Member
Reaction score
If I use Citi Premiermiles to pay FWD insurance premium, will I receive any miles from this cc?

I got my citi miles from FWD travel insurance. Not sure for other types of insurance, but the citi tnc doesn't exclude, so also likely yes.

droozy

Master Member
Reaction score
mm i went to rewards page. i can only see the points but the points did not say for which item . at which page did you see? thanks!

rbtr8r

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shocking.

Premiermiles excluded from Priority Pass.

Replaced with restricted version of Dragonpass.

Check website.

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will be separate Dragonpass as other bank. Just like PP membership from Citibank and DBS.

So have to keep track which Dragonpass card is from which bank

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
website stated to register for dragonpass membership via the citi mobile app and click on rewards. I've clicked and nothing on the membership came out:s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.