ITIL Foundation Certification

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score
Going to take ITIL cert at NTUC learning hub.

May I know how is the exam look like?

Multiple choice or got short question answers?

lamEduDe

Reaction score
I see pearson vue no longer offer exin itil foundation exam. any other recommended exam centers to take the exam without attending the course?

edit: found out that its under peoplecert now rather than exin. please ignore my question

Last edited:

xp20046

Reaction score
Any took this recently? Thinking of going NTUC learning hub, is it worth to join ntuc member and get utap?

is the v4 exam hard?

gho_sam

Reaction score
Enquiry

Has anyone booked the exam ITIL 4 directly on People cert site? for me I get Euro 363 as fees, but training centers are asking SGD 387 as fees.

Any reason for the difference? Appreciate your comments or feedback on this topic?

grandorder302

Reaction score
Has anyone booked the exam ITIL 4 directly on People cert site? for me I get Euro 363 as fees, but training centers are asking SGD 387 as fees.

Any reason for the difference? Appreciate your comments or feedback on this topic?

I book my exam with peoplecert and bought the take 2 package in case I fail. I used people cert since they have online proctor exam and it's convenient as well. Didn't really use local training center as I feel they are too expensive

pipika

Reaction score
Anyone have any recommended training centres/trainers?

My v3 uplorry liao. Have to redo v4 foundation.
Since company paying, I'd rather do a proper classroom training than get disturbed in the course of the day via online training.

One quote 1 got is including exam fee training 1300 subject to citrep, so net about 580.....

Thanks

MBoI1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Company sending me for ITIL V4 soon. Just ordered the textbook. Hope can pass first attempt. Already passed ITIL v3 previously so hope not so difficult.

seawyk

Reaction score
ya would like to know this also
All accredited ITIL training organizations are required to sell trainings with examination. If you are offered trainings without exams then likely the provider is not official

lancer07

Reaction score
I'm planning to take the ITIL v4 Foundation course online via Udemy.

After that, where can I go to book for exam for certification?

Thanks in advance.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.