Windows Update queries

Jamesyk07

Reaction score
Hi guys ,

i like to check how many people here do disabled Windows10 update ?

Bcos i used to disable it. But these few days i noticed it will auto reboot to install updates. I have alrdy set to metered connection. I also check that the installed update fail. But will like to know how to disable the auto reboot .

5star_pundit

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys ,

Bcos i used to disable it. But these few days i noticed it will auto reboot to install updates. I have alrdy set to metered connection. I also check that the installed update fail. But will like to know how to disable the auto reboot .

just update lah afterall you paid a premium for it

cos it comes with dolby atmos lah which is useful for watching movies gaming

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/dolby-access/9n0866fs04w8

:s13:

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys ,

You may not be able to just simply disable Windows 10 update.

There are more settings to include in order to totally avoid Windows 10 auto update reset to default.

Do google for "disable Windows 10 update" for more details as you may need to understand further.

Ark Law

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys ,

Setting to metered connection and disabling wuaserv isn't enough. As what eric mentioned, there are other processes Windows runs to reset the update behaviour. It is possible, but it can be troublesome.

Ekj0S9n.jpg

eric3743

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TS, is this a follow-up issue on your previous thread..

Have you go thru the posts in that thread.. and still have not resolved yet.

Hi all,I have this problem here. I noticed random freezing on my Window 10 PC. My mouse pointer sometimes become a small circle turning.
I suspect is window 10 doing some updates or security thing. Few questions here, is it compulsory to do window update. Anyone encountered this problem.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.