Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Headached

Reaction score
this so called maybe malaysia al is scaming and blackmailing me already. ive paid a sum of 1900 ( 650. 800. 150x3) for a 650 loan in a month. all in sgd. but still demanding another 800[/QUOTE
it consider u nvr own them oredy..they know they can get money from u easy..just think they get back their principal plus interest do u think they want make his ppl prob find u..i just sharing my opinion it for u to decide...

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
this so called maybe malaysia al is scaming and blackmailing me already. ive paid a sum of 1900 ( 650. 800. 150x3) for a 650 loan in a month. all in sgd. but still demanding another 800[/QUOTE
it consider u nvr own them oredy..they know they can get money from u easy..just think they get back their principal plus interest do u think they want make his ppl prob find u..i just sharing my opinion it for u to decide...

If the guy is Singaporean and stay in Singapore, can ignore and cut all contact with AL.
Now he is Malaysian and have relatives in Malaysia, how can he ignored those AL ?

Sharuu

Reaction score
If the guy is Singaporean and stay in Singapore, can ignore and cut all contact with AL.
Now he is Malaysian and have relatives in Malaysia, how can he ignored those AL ?

First of all, please would you stop freaking him out with the stupid spam videos, it's zero productive man. Only ah longs will send spam videos. And now that you're on here, I can guarantee you that it's easier to find out your identity than it would be if you were hiding behind a phone.

Secondly, if you have been here long enough, you would remember there was a Malaysian contributor who also had the same problem. This person borrowed a small amount from AL who they said sounded suspiciously Malaysian. This Malaysian contributor then agreed to follow all the advice on here and after they panicked for a good week, they stopped posting and we can all safely assume that this person has moved on with life.

And this BS you're pedalling about SPF not being able to protect him because he's Malaysian is false. There are units throughout SEAsia with the resources to get rid of this syndicate. They're mostly vice police but they definitely share info about scams. I'm not denying that Malaysian AL is certainly scarier than the ones here, but wagging your finger at him and going ORH HOOORRR doesn't help anyone.

Sharuu

Reaction score
this so called maybe malaysia al is scaming and blackmailing me already. ive paid a sum of 1900 ( 650. 800. 150x3) for a 650 loan in a month. all in sgd. but still demanding another 800

I didn't have time to read your previous posts because idiot spam uncle's posts with all his loser videos was hogging up my data.

Answer these questions.

Where did you take the loan? Did you receive one of those ad SMSes and reply to them with your contact details? How many did you get in touch with?

How much did they give you and how much have you given them? How long has this been going on?

Whose contact details did you give them? And which address did you give them?

Last edited:

Sharuu

Reaction score
You must understand that you are Malaysian and not Singaporean.
Whatever you read here is not applicable to you.
Singapore Police cannot protect you or relatives in Malaysia.
Whatever scam or not, you better direct it to Malaysia police.
Have you make a police report in Malaysia ?

Stop chatting sh!t, the advice (which is technically not as much advice as it is a course of action) is still applicable. It doesn't get rid of the problem. It minimizes damage

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
I didn't have time to read your previous posts because idiot spam uncle's posts with all his loser videos was hogging up my data.

Answer these questions.

Where did you take the loan? Did you receive one of those ad SMSes and reply to them with your contact details? How many did you get in touch with?

How much did they give you and how much have you given them? How long has this been going on?

Whose contact details did you give them?

Yes this guy spamming video for fk?everyday spam load or video

Sharuu

Reaction score
but like all the other advise here... they maybe malaysian al.... how to ignore?

Another thing, I don't know why you've gone and used an email address as your handle, I hope it's not an actual email address, but don't give out too much information on here. Leave out info like names and numbers of your AL and if you have to give a timeline, make it as informative but as vague as possible. This is a public platform, don't forget. Everyone has access to it.

Also, I noticed that there are people asking to private message info and details. I don't understand why that info needs to be privately sent in the first place, given that this is a platform that encourages SHARING on a PUBLIC SPACE. Please, in your fear and panic, do not give out personal information to strangers on the internet like you did with ah longs. That was the reason we are on here in the first place. Keep everything as scarce and as public as possible. We're not friends on here. We're all strangers hiding behind a veil of anonymity. Don't forget.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Another thing, I don't know why you've gone and used an email address as your handle, I hope it's not an actual email address, but don't give out too much information on here. Leave out info like names and numbers of your AL and if you have to give a timeline, make it as informative but as vague as possible. This is a public platform, don't forget. Everyone has access to it.

Also, I noticed that there are people asking to private message info and details. I don't understand why that info needs to be privately sent in the first place, given that this is a platform that encourages SHARING on a PUBLIC SPACE. Please, in your fear and panic, do not give out personal information to strangers on the internet like you did with ah longs. That was the reason we are on here in the first place. Keep everything as scarce and as public as possible. We're not friends on here. We're all strangers hiding behind a veil of anonymity. Don't forget.
Well said.btw how yr nok is coping with the stupid al

Sharuu

Reaction score

Kids, this is what happens when you stick crayons up your nose. You chat sh!t.

Sharuu

Reaction score
Well said.btw how yr nok is coping with the stupid al

Dunno. We're bored now. My NOK has stopped talking to him, but since we gave our phone numbers to them, we been getting the normal spam adverts and occasional SMSes saying our non existent kids have been kidnapped. *yawn*

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Dunno. We're bored now. My NOK has stopped talking to him, but since we gave our phone numbers to them, we been getting the normal spam adverts and occasional SMSes saying our non existent kids have been kidnapped. *yawn*
Wah kindnapped carry death sentence leh..hahahaha

Sharuu

Reaction score
Just want to help.
It's okay if you don't like it.

I didn't just not like it. I hated it. In fact, I enjoyed telling you off because your "help" gave me a brain tumour.

Now settle down and stop trying to scare people.

Ray1969

Reaction score

Those with half past six knowledge should stop giving half past six advice. Looking for Michael Chong will only further reveal victim identity.

And stop posting ah long video etc, it makes me feel that you are more ah long than ah long. Thank you.

Migraine22

Reaction score
Hi all. Ive been reading this from the first page..now decide to register.. am having same problem with UML. And really after reading from all of u. I feel much better.. but still scare when got all the msgs.. borrowed 400.. but pay deferment fees almost 2k.. wanted to close but he keep saying defer defer... had enuff already... tired thinking but have to face it due to wrong move.. now asking for 650.. but still defer fee not for close acct..

Sharuu

Reaction score
Hi all. Ive been reading this from the first page..now decide to register.. am having same problem with UML. And really after reading from all of u. I feel much better.. but still scare when got all the msgs.. borrowed 400.. but pay deferment fees almost 2k.. wanted to close but he keep saying defer defer... had enuff already... tired thinking but have to face it due to wrong move.. now asking for 650.. but still defer fee not for close acct..

1. Make a police report
2. Close bank account
3. Inform next of kin and work place
4. Block the numbers and screen unknown numbers, do not engage with them
5. STOP FUNDING CRIMINALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.