Samsung 2018 QLED TV - Q9F, Q8C, Q7F, Q6F

saddams wife

Reaction score
Can ask them to encash the tablet if possible coz it's rather useless.

Okee bro. Tq for the advice.

Can request for another confirmation: If I am specifically looking at 55inch size, Q7 is the highest series correct (meaning there is no Q8 55inch nor Q9 55inch)?

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okee bro. Tq for the advice.

Can request for another confirmation: If I am specifically looking at 55inch size, Q7 is the highest series correct (meaning there is no Q8 55inch nor Q9 55inch)?

Yes. In Singapore. In other country Eg UK. There is Q9 55 inch.

Last edited:

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Curve TV is not suitable for those who has big/wide living room coz the viewing angle is restricted.

Agreed. I think curve screen is better for personal or small group of people. Unless you can get the very large one.

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would rather get curved monitor as its nearer my eyes so prob get the best effect.

bleonz

Reaction score
for me, i think curve works best only if u link/combine with at least 3 curve tvs to give that immersive effect! if not, then just forget it!

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Not too sure.

Anyone have good price for 55" q7f and q8c?
Bloody hell I just bought last week sia, why the salesman at Courts never inform me?!

Some more it says valid from 3 Aug to 17 Sep & Courts is one of the retailers!

But in terms of specs, its just the curve only that's different right? I read the specs and the rest is all the same. Never tried curved screen before, now dunno if I should go KPKB at Courts or not and insist on free upgrade.

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bloody hell I just bought last week sia, why the salesman at Courts never inform me?!

Some more it says valid from 3 Aug to 17 Sep & Courts is one of the retailers!

But in terms of specs, its just the curve only that's different right? I read the specs and the rest is all the same. Never tried curved screen before, now dunno if I should go KPKB at Courts or not and insist on free upgrade.

Can sic your price with me? U bought 55 q7f right? Tyvm

I want the curve because the place where i place my TV is near a window. My current flat LG can see abit of the window. I tried to place my curve monitor 34" instead and it helps so i want to get a curve to mitigate the reflection especially after i went to my neighbor house to witness the same and how it helps.

Last edited:

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As the saying goes, there is no free lunch in this world. I can't help but get a little suspicious that Samsung is giving free upgrade from Q7F to Q8C. Seems like an attempt to get rid of the Q8C. I wonder why.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As the saying goes, there is no free lunch in this world. I can't help but get a little suspicious that Samsung is giving free upgrade from Q7F to Q8C. Seems like an attempt to get rid of the Q8C. I wonder why.

Think is just a marketing program to promote curve TV. Remember the similar promotion when OLED first introduced in TV market? Early OLED are mostly curve anyway. Today they are mostly gone.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.